Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Xerox PWS

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox PWS

Quote Originally Posted by Xerox Brasil View Post

This is not a Xerox network environment. Please, before you purchase a Xerox product, make sure that you find yourself in a Xerox network environment and your trading is being conducted within the limits of the law. Xerox states that any Xerox product must be purchased exclusively within the Xerox network environment. So if you want to purchase a Xerox product or service, visit the website:Xerox Document Management, Digital Printing Equipment, Business Process Outsourcing. Xerox informs that the copying, distribution and / or sale of unauthorized software protected by copyright configures Piracy. The Software piracy or counterfeit can result in judicial proceedings (civil and criminal), resulting in high fines, damages and even the arrest of those responsible. In Brazil, the damage can reach up to 3,000 times the amount of irregular software, and prison sentences of up to 4 years. Please, be aware!

Xerox Security.
    This product has been in the public domain for over twelve years. Any number of vendors sell images of the PWS, some better than others.

I personally am no longer in this business, and haven't been for years,,, so don't have a dog in the fight. "Xerox Security" -if that's who it is- is late to this question, they should have addressed this issue many years ago.

That their core business now is collecting transponder payments shows the wisdom of many of their decisions concerning service of their products. Had they encouraged a wider service base for their products, they might still be the preeminent copy and digital printing leader they once were.

Their customers voted with their feet, and quality -and availability- of service was a big part of that vote.

Technician

i need Xerox PWS for dcs 50 because i change the nvram to printer and now gibe me error
    3-317.

thanks

Rohit2691974

Re: I NEED PWS FOR WIN 7

OK you will send me pws working password.

I have Pws Crack

Multibrands Tech 250+ Posts rapidocument's Avatar

Here

ENGLISH

Technician

i have pws crack any one need it send an email to me

hamedhamdycs@gamil.com

bezpechni

Good day,
    I need PWS for Xerox WC 5755, please send me if you can, Thnx bezpechni@gmail.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hello everyone,

I am in need of xerox pws 8.1 or higher windows 7 compaitible. For xerox wc 5735 / 5655.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: PWS

Quote Originally Posted by copy smart View Post
    I got it but am a little afraid that Xerox might take legal action.
    Please send me pws ,nvm for Xerox 5765 my email is zahidpak90@gmail.com. Thanks

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oxident View Post
    Yes, I can understand that you're afraid of that. It's just a pity that this application isn't available on any of the "typical" p2p networks.

I guess Xerox won't care about this as long as no one's using an illegal copy to earn money with it by servicing machines for money.

My motivation is to do some modifications on our own copiers. I'm quite upset that I have to call Xerox every time I need to adjust some machine parameters. Then the technician will come around with his PWS application, changes a few parameters in minutes and charge me a lot of bucks for this
    Hello my friends,
    With Xerox Pws software is being protected by Xerox Comparation . when you install it on your Laptop it generates an Authorisation string password automatically , which is based on the serial number of your Laptop. Their is no way you can bypass Xerox , this works as a license for you for one year, every end of 12 months it stops working and ask you for a new license.

I can see you still using the Xerox engneer , just ask for a disount from him
    Rgd
    God