Page 52 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Re: The random thought thread

Quote Originally Posted by fixthecopier View Post
    Loving somthing doesn't make it yours.
    Unless you Peed on it.
    I remember when my boys where going up they would fight over the last piece of chocolate or what ever, so I would tell them thats mind. Their reply would be "we'll wait till you go to work an eat it then". I would take whats left of the chocolate and spit all over it while they watched. "Eeeeeww, Dad thats discussing" was the usual responce. See I told you it was mine. The chocolate or what ever never got touched and no more arguements from anyone. Peace in the house, problem solved....

True story....
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 01-15-2015 at 10:57 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    I remember when my boys where going up they would fight over the last piece of chocolate or what ever, so I would tell them thats mind. Their reply would be "we'll wait till you go to work an eat it then". I would take whats left of the chocolate and spit all over it while they watched. "Eeeeeww, Dad thats discussing" was the usual responce. See I told you it was mine. The chocolate or what ever never got touched and no more arguements from anyone. Peace in the house, problem solved....

True story....
    Your boys are very smart...that is disgusting lol
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    Your boys are very smart...that is disgusting lol

It DOES work though.....lol....

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

True story....

Yep..."You gonna eat that?" he says as he sticks his finger in the middle of it. I learned that one as a kid.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

True story....
    My boys would eat it anyway.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

I was reading an article on Slashdot about a device that was always on earlier today. I thought to myself "that's odd, the ability to turn a device off is usually one of its most important features".
    I reread the article later, and it was apparent that the people behind this device were too young to have ever seen the TV show "Max Headroom" or the movie "The Lawnmower Man". Oh, no... YOU FOOLS! YOU'LL DESTROY US ALL!

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatech View Post
    I was reading an article on Slashdot about a device that was always on earlier today. I thought to myself "that's odd, the ability to turn a device off is usually one of its most important features".
    I reread the article later, and it was apparent that the people behind this device were too young to have ever seen the TV show "Max Headroom" or the movie "The Lawnmower Man". Oh, no... YOU FOOLS! YOU'LL DESTROY US ALL!
    It became self aware.. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug. So in a nano second it decided we were the threat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Avo Icecream