Page 1 of 653 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

I will start this thread but the responses will be varied. I would take Obama or Romney or McCain or Bush back in a heart beat.

I think America really stepped in it this time!

Make America great again, for old white rich guys.
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 02-26-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Not a minute after I asked the question, Trump bails on the long traditional White House Correspondents dinner. A well followed fund raiser for journalism scholarships.

He knows he cannot compete with Obama's last dinner,aka the famous Larry Wilmour, "yo my niggar" and Luther "the anger translator".

Not since 1981 has a President missed this dinner, including Reagan who was recovering from gun shot woulds at the time.

22:00 min mark

the whole thing
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 02-26-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Don't know why you brought this up but...

I like him. He's the first president to work hard to accomplish what he promised to do. And most of the stuff he wanted to do is stuff I think should be done.

Don't really care if he didn't attend a dinner with a bunch of lynch mob members. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Theangel, I agree, he made a great decision not to join the dinner. He's not going to back down from a fight or kiss anybody's a$$.....I like that.

Salesserviceguy, your location says you're from Canada. What concern is it of yours whom we chose for our President?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Voted for the guy also, think he's his own man, love that in a person, march's to his own tune, he didn't have to do what he's doing, didn't need to or for that matter doesn't have to. Most everything, anything he does, say's , he doesn't do or say will get the lefties in a bunch, take away California, NY, he wins by 3 million votes, and the economy is looking better, people have more optimism, people just have to get over the hate, and suck it up, like the other side did with the Big O for 8 years.

How'd ya manage that? 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mx6turbo89 View Post
    Theangel, I agree, he made a great decision not to join the dinner. He's not going to back down from a fight or kiss anybody's a$$.....I like that.

Salesserviceguy, your location says you're from Canada. What concern is it of yours whom we chose for our President?
    Can't speak directly for tho OP, but what goes on in the US can, and has in the past, had substantial impact on us in Canada. The US is our single largest trading partner. Decisions made south of the 49th are watched pretty closely by us Canucks as they do matter to us much of the time.

Frankly, he scares the hell out of me. Comes off as a real loose cannon type. Hopefully his advisors and chiefs of staff can 'temper' him a little. Not that the alternative was any better, and may well have been worse. I'm actually much less likely to visit the US with Trump in office.

Re: Just how crazy is Donald Trump!

The Trump Presidency is of great concern to people around the world and within the USA.

The last president to miss the dinner was Ronald Reagan, who sat out because he was he recovering from an assassination attempt in 1981, although he still delivered remarks by phone.

Trump's decision is not surprising given the negative things the President has said about the media, such as suggesting they are "the enemy of the American people."

Several news organizations had already withdrawn from the April 29 event in protest of Trump's treatment of the media.

The media is an incredibly important part of a vibrant republic which is celebrated at that dinner.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I think most Americans are pretty tired of the main-stream press, and Trump is just vocalizing what a lot of us have been feeling for quite some time. The "media" is becoming less important every day, as Trump finally calls them out on their shenanigans. The top networks are nothing but leftist podiums, and a huge number of Americans are misrepresented there. We're tired of being called racist and homophobes etc. We want someone who will stand up to these baseless generalizations. Trump is doing that.

We're also tired of the snowflakes who cry every time they don't get their way and throw around the word "offended" whenever someone offers an opposing opinion.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts 1stcavvet's Avatar

34 days in and the SNOWFLAKES have never stopped bitching, give it a rest, you complainers never said a word about all the dishonesty in Obama's regime, all the money changing hands with the Clinton's crime family, and still make like it never happened. You think it's ridiculous for anyone to even bring it up. Open your eyes, Trump is at least more honest and hard working for US, yes all the people, than the last regime. without all the underhanded and closed door crap like Obama and the Clintons. NO NO!!! you don't have to say thank you. I voted for Trump to save my country, not just for all you stupid asses that were being led to slaughter and didn't even realize it!!!! YOUR WELCOME