Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Re: cp3525 with 59.f0 error

Hello. I have the same error.
    I recorded the printer during the ITB Contact / Alienation test.
    Is the fuser drive working properly?

The wheel just turns to the left and the right beats the strange sounds
    Last edited by kukisek; 10-26-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    cp3525 with 59.f0 error

Quote Originally Posted by komarville237 View Post
    I didn't add another sponge or tape, or bent it and the magnet comes in contact with the metal now, so maybe i corrected the problem by removing the sticky foam but i created another one by not adding something else in its' place. Thanks a lot for your input, i'll give another go and see what happens
    yes you have to put something on the plate... use electrical tape.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    cp3525 with 59.f0 error

I had a 59.f0 that wouldn't clear after fuser drive, sensor and t-belt. Turned out to be DC Controller

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Look at the pic in this page:

HP CP3525 - 59.F0

Be sure your gears are assembled correctly.

Kami

I also had 59.F0 error due to sticking solenoid. Many thanks to this forum and this video helped to fix it:

Just a word on this problem:

Last week I replaced a fuser drive assembly on a CP3525. I had ordered it as a 'refurb' part. Don't do that. You end up getting a part that was just taken out of an old machine, and half the time, the solenoid sticks already. I haven't seen a case where a refurbed part has a NEW solenoid.

The job took 5 hours because of a plug that I had missed.

But during this time, I realized that you DON'T have to replace the whole assembly. You can get at the solenoid by removing the upper HVPS, saving you from having to remove the main drive assembly. I blogged about it here:

HP CP3525 - 59.F0 Part 2

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Just a word on this problem:

Last week I replaced a fuser drive assembly on a CP3525. I had ordered it as a 'refurb' part. Don't do that. You end up getting a part that was just taken out of an old machine, and half the time, the solenoid sticks already. I haven't seen a case where a refurbed part has a NEW solenoid.

The job took 5 hours because of a plug that I had missed.

But during this time, I realized that you DON'T have to replace the whole assembly. You can get at the solenoid by removing the upper HVPS, saving you from having to remove the main drive assembly. I blogged about it here:

HP CP3525 - 59.F0 Part 2

I've had to clean so many f****** solenoids from HP. Really hard for my company to justify a $1.00 new velvet Material then $300 worth of labor for a sponge. I hate HP's solenoids with such a passion. And Canon too for that matter for putting those same sponges on every single actuator, guide and gates.

You know what this is called? This is called terrible engineering.

It takes 30 minutes to remove the boards and top parts of the HVPS, 2 minutes to clean, and another 30 to put back together. This is WAY Too long for a simple sponge.

AT LEAST the Laserjet 4***'s family have the solenoids accessible with ONE cover removed. That's called Good Engineering.

Sorry to rant. I had a CP3525 ITB solenoid problem with morning... and when I saw this post I just got burst nerve.

Dear HP. Just Stop. It's time to stop with those sponges. Just stop. (I'm looking at you too Canon.)

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    cp3525 with 59.f0 error

Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    I've had to clean so many f****** solenoids from HP. Really hard for my company to justify a $1.00 new velvet Material then $300 worth of labor for a sponge. I hate HP's solenoids with such a passion. And Canon too for that matter for putting those same sponges on every single actuator, guide and gates.

You know what this is called? This is called terrible engineering.

It takes 30 minutes to remove the boards and top parts of the HVPS, 2 minutes to clean, and another 30 to put back together. This is WAY Too long for a simple sponge.

AT LEAST the Laserjet 4***'s family have the solenoids accessible with ONE cover removed. That's called Good Engineering.

Sorry to rant. I had a CP3525 ITB solenoid problem with morning... and when I saw this post I just got burst nerve.

Dear HP. Just Stop. It's time to stop with those sponges. Just stop. (I'm looking at you too Canon.)

HP engines were made by Canon for the longest time.

Same solenoids are in Dells, Brothers, and quite a few others.

The reason they are relevant in HPs, is because HP machines actually last long enough for the solenoids to go bad.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    cp3525 with 59.f0 error

The last 4525 I had to do this on, I took the solenoid out of the bad drive just to have a look. The solenoid pad didn't show any signs of degradation. No residue on the metal flap. The pad LOOKED okay. The only thing I can think is the pad had become to thin and the metal flap would stick just a millisecond or so to long and throw things off? Once the job was done, the printer worked fine, so, there was SOMEthing wrong with the drive.