Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Trump Biggest Whoppers

Trump Has Been in Office Fewer Than 500 Days. Here’s How Many Times He’s Lied

The one constant in Trump’s life is that he will lie about any and everything. He will lie about lying and then lie about that. Even when caught, he will keep up the lie or claim that he never said the initial lie, which is also a lie, and then he will lie some more.

The good people over at the Washington Post know that Trump and the truth get along about as well as T’Challa and Killmonger, so they’ve been charting the president’s mistruths, from little white lie to full-on whopper, and the results are staggering.

According to the Post, on May 1, the president had been in office 466 days and had told 3,001 lies, an average of 6.4 fibs a day.

Trump’s lies are moving so fast that it’s hard to keep up. According to the Military Times, Trump falsely claimed Wednesday that his administration was giving service members a pay raise for the “first time in 10 years,” when, in fact, the members of the armed forces receive a 1 percent increase yearly. Trump also claimed that the 2.4 percent pay raise approved by Congress earlier this year was a “big raise,” when it was the federally required amount, the Military Times reported.

All of this brings Trump’s final lie totals somewhere around the 4,589,345 mark, but don’t quote me on that number.

Trump's dangerous lies on Iran
    For the record, Iran never violated the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). And there is no evidence the deal is “defective at its core,” as Trump likes to say.

Trump’s own State Department has repeatedly certified — as recently as last month — that Iran was living up to its end of the deal. In April, Defense Secretary James Mattis described the pact’s verification provisions as “pretty robust.”

And the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has issued quarterly reports certifying that Iran is in compliance.

But the truth has not stopped Trump.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...s-lies-on-iran

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    For the record, Iran never violated the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). And there is no evidence the deal is “defective at its core,” as Trump likes to say.

Trump’s own State Department has repeatedly certified — as recently as last month — that Iran was living up to its end of the deal. In April, Defense Secretary James Mattis described the pact’s verification provisions as “pretty robust.”

And the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has issued quarterly reports certifying that Iran is in compliance.

Douchebag Donnie never lets the truth get in the way of his "agenda". Although the word "agenda" implies his has some semblance of a plan. All he does is hears something on Fox and then creates policy to counteract whatever he hears.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Trump Biggest Whoppers

Trump Has Been in Office Fewer Than 500 Days. Here’s How Many Times He’s Lied
    The one constant in Trump’s life is that he will lie about any and everything. He will lie about lying and then lie about that. Even when caught, he will keep up the lie or claim that he never said the initial lie, which is also a lie, and then he will lie some more.
    The good people over at the Washington Post know that Trump and the truth get along about as well as T’Challa and Killmonger, so they’ve been charting the president’s mistruths, from little white lie to full-on whopper, and the results are staggering.
    According to the Post, on May 1, the president had been in office 466 days and had told 3,001 lies, an average of 6.4 fibs a day.
    Trump’s lies are moving so fast that it’s hard to keep up. According to the Military Times, Trump falsely claimed Wednesday that his administration was giving service members a pay raise for the “first time in 10 years,” when, in fact, the members of the armed forces receive a 1 percent increase yearly. Trump also claimed that the 2.4 percent pay raise approved by Congress earlier this year was a “big raise,” when it was the federally required amount, the Military Times reported.
    All of this brings Trump’s final lie totals somewhere around the 4,589,345 mark, but don’t quote me on that number.
    what is this a " Mother Earth News " story? Wonder how many times Obama lied?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    what is this a " Mother Earth News " story? Wonder how many times Obama lied?

HA HA HA Back to Obama

Trump Biggest Whoppers

yeah JUAN WILLIAMS opinions mean soooooooo much! We should listen to his oldest son on these matters.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

again with Juan... try looking at some of the reports ( not opinions ) Katie Pavlick ( The Hill ) has written... but sorry her reports don't have pictures!

Donald Trump has always denied deals with Russia, but how true is that?

"There is absolutely no collusion. I didn't make a phone call to Russia, I have nothing to do with Russia, and everybody knows it."

Donald Trump has said or tweeted words to this effect hundreds of times in the past 18 months.

Just before he was inaugurated as president he resorted to all-caps:

Russia If You're Listening

Donald Trump has always claimed he has "nothing to do with Russia" but is that true? What if Trump was caught in a Russian web, long before he even considered a career in politics?

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"

But, as USA Today noted at the time, this is not exactly true.
    Donald Trump has always denied deals with Russia, but how true is that? - Donald Trump's America - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Trump Biggest Whoppers

You MUST BELIEVE
    Trump will release his tax returns
    No Russian Meetings
    Mexico Paying for the WALL
    Trump Tower was Tapped
    I don't cheat on my wife

Ha Ha Ha another Putin Puppet Duped Again

Darn Facts real world vs TRUMPO

Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 611, it is a crime – punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison – for an alien to vote in a federal election.
    Pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1227, any alien who has voted in violation of any Federal, State, or local constitutional provision, statute, ordinance, or regulation is deportable.
    Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1973gg-10(2) any false statement concerning an applicant’s citizenship status that is made on a registration form submitted to election authorities is a crime.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 911 knowing and willful false assertions of United States citizenship in order to vote are punishable by up to three years in prison.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1015(f) it is a criminal offense for an individual to make a false statement or claim that he or she is a citizen of the United States in order to register or to vote.
    OK So how/where does this fit in?
    Darn Facts real world vs TRUMPO

Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 611, it is a crime – punishable by a fine and up to one year in prison – for an alien to vote in a federal election.
    Pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1227, any alien who has voted in violation of any Federal, State, or local constitutional provision, statute, ordinance, or regulation is deportable.
    Pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1973gg-10(2) any false statement concerning an applicant’s citizenship status that is made on a registration form submitted to election authorities is a crime.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 911 knowing and willful false assertions of United States citizenship in order to vote are punishable by up to three years in prison.
    Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1015(f) it is a criminal offense for an individual to make a false statement or claim that he or she is a citizen of the United States in order to register or to vote.

with ANY of these points you made?
    You MUST BELIEVE
    Trump will release his tax returns
    No Russian Meetings
    Mexico Paying for the WALL
    Trump Tower was Tapped
    I don't cheat on my wife

IF you are saying anything about Melania T. , she is a LEGAL Citizen.
    BUT because you didn't mention names.... just made " implications " followed up by all the 'Statues' about illegals voting... and KNOWING what a fuss the LIBERALS made about the DE-Bunked citizenship matter.... I figured your old weary sun bleached brain cell had forgotten about the minor FACTS.

Trump Biggest Whoppers

Donald Trump has always denied deals with Russia, but how true is that?

"There is absolutely no collusion. I didn't make a phone call to Russia, I have nothing to do with Russia, and everybody knows it."

Donald Trump has said or tweeted words to this effect hundreds of times in the past 18 months.

Just before he was inaugurated as president he resorted to all-caps:

Russia If You're Listening

Donald Trump has always claimed he has "nothing to do with Russia" but is that true? What if Trump was caught in a Russian web, long before he even considered a career in politics?

"Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"

But, as USA Today noted at the time, this is not exactly true.
    Donald Trump has always denied deals with Russia, but how true is that? - Donald Trump's America - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    I'm SURE when he made the statements.. he meant personally. THE WORLD knew ( if your eyes were open ) 1) he had been trying to get approved for 30yrs to build Trump Tower across from the Kremlin. 2) He was involved in the " Miss America " pageants.
    I'm sorry If I remember things like this.... or am able to defeat your "logic" but... that's how REAL Americans ROLL!