Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E000005-001

Technician

Re: E000005-001

Quote Originally Posted by DTarry View Post
    I know this has something to do with the web roller, but I can't get rid of this code even after resetting Durables and clearing of error?
    Is the mashine Ir 8095 same erorr has accuared the e0005 0001 not clear after all clearing prosses done.... what i do

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    E000005-001

Quote Originally Posted by ajaybhagat2889 View Post
    Is the mashine Ir 8095 same erorr has accuared the e0005 0001 not clear after all clearing prosses done.... what i do
    ?? Request a SERVICE manual from this forum?
    http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/se...nual-requests/
    and maybe spell check?

E000005-001

E005.jpg

The number of Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid (SL9) operations
    executed after the Fixing Cleaning Web Level Sensor (PS45) is ON.
    When the counter reaches 2000, E005-0001 occurs.

Use case = At the time of Fixing Cleaning Web level detection/replacement
    Adj/set/operate method= To clear the counter value: Select the item, and then press Clear key.
    Caution= Clear the counter value after replacement.
    **Knowledge is time consuming, exhausting and costly for a trained Tech.**

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

E005.jpg

The number of Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid (SL9) operations
    executed after the Fixing Cleaning Web Level Sensor (PS45) is ON.
    When the counter reaches 2000, E005-0001 occurs.

Use case = At the time of Fixing Cleaning Web level detection/replacement
    Adj/set/operate method= To clear the counter value: Select the item, and then press Clear key.
    Caution= Clear the counter value after replacement.
    E00005 0001....Sir.... please help me.. .. i have two same machines canon Ir 8095....so i replace means... one mashine has good conditions mashine...firstly. That machine 1st unit main unit chnage and start mashine but erorr accured...... Then i change DC board... Again error not clear and it accure then i change printer board error accure.... i change tounner unit all change but error not clear.... please help me why... This error have big hard and not clear.... mashine is start normally when door is open... then mashine say to close the door and Then me to close this door..... Error E00005 0001 hardly accured,,,, please any one has khow what done for it... Please reply fast

E000005-001

E00005 0001....Sir.... please help me.. .. i have two same machines canon Ir 8095....so i replace means... one mashine has good conditions mashine...firstly. That machine 1st unit main unit chnage and start mashine but erorr accured...... Then i change DC board... Again error not clear and it accure then i change printer board error accure.... i change tounner unit all change but error not clear.... please help me why... This error have big hard and not clear.... mashine is start normally when door is open... then mashine say to close the door and Then me to close this door..... Error E00005 0001 hardly accured,,,, please any one has khow what done for it... Please reply fast
    YOU didn't read Teckat's post did you?
    you need to install a new fuser cleaning web THEN reset all the life counters.

WHY do newbies ALWAYS go for the more EXPENSIVE fix when 9 times out of 10 it is the $3 part fucking up the works?

you changed all those boards when the manual CLEARLY points in a different direction... now you have wasted all that time - energy - $$$ -=AND=- most of all customer opinion of your tech skills ( which do seem to be lacking)

May I suggest NEXT time you research the error code properly BEFORE throwing parts at the machine?
    If one of my service tech did all that work ... didn't follow the MANUAL.. wasted all those resources.. brought down customer confidence...
    He'd be looking at a few days off WITHOUT PAY!

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    YOU didn't read Teckat's post did you?
    you need to install a new fuser cleaning web THEN reset all the life counters.

WHY do newbies ALWAYS go for the more EXPENSIVE fix when 9 times out of 10 it is the $3 part fucking up the works?

you changed all those boards when the manual CLEARLY points in a different direction... now you have wasted all that time - energy - $$$ -=AND=- most of all customer opinion of your tech skills ( which do seem to be lacking)

May I suggest NEXT time you research the error code properly BEFORE throwing parts at the machine?
    If one of my service tech did all that work ... didn't follow the MANUAL.. wasted all those resources.. brought down customer confidence...
    He'd be looking at a few days off WITHOUT PAY!

Sir.... Firstly i might change new Web roller and fix it..... Then i clear Counter MISC and then clear DRBL -1, DRBL -2...,,, and aftter the problem not clear E00005 0001... Then i change the boad bye my second same mashine......So i follow fisrt.... clear counter and change web roller process....But problem still.... now i clear all the counter value make 0 but.... problem has not gose....It error E00005 0001 accured..... so think the promblem in solonoeid or sensor or any wiring..... But i change first unit for checking purpose.... Its easy to check....But E00005 0001 not gose.... sugesst fast..... and.... and give me instructions... Step by step....

Technician

I attach file of image
    Attached Images Attached Images

E000005-001

I attach file of image

Troubleshooting the E005 -0001 error code directs you to the Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid connection; the fixing cleaning solenoid SL9 is not detected when the power is turned ON.

1. Check the connection of the Connector.
    2. Replace the Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid (SL9). FK2-0839-000

In addition to the service manual troubleshooting, the service mode IO's can be used.

Check P007 bit 9 - SL9 0= Connected. 1= Not connected
    The next step is to check for 24v being supplied to the Main Driver PCB.
    On the Main Driver PCB
    J101 pin 1 and 5 supply 24v to the Main Driver PCB.
    This 24v is coming from the Relay PCB
    J515 pin 1 and 5.
    Note- Pin 1 J515 is marked 24VB SW2 , this is the 24v that will be cut when the front door is open.

A damaged front door switch could cause a loss of 24v and should be replaced if found defective. SW2 = WC4-5125-000.

If the IO shows that SL9 is not connected the next step should be checking 24v to SL9.
    Keep in mind that 24v will be cut to the solenoid when the front door is open.
    Check for 24v at the Main Driver PCB J105 pins 5 and 6 goes to the fuser drawer connector J3200 and then to SL9. No 24v was present.

EXAMPLE FIND:
    Upon further troubleshooting it was determined that the 24V Power Supply, FM4-5129-000, was not supplying 24V to the Relay PCB.

================================================== ================================================== =========

An E005-0001 Error Code is displayed on the control panel during the bootup process. The error code was displayed after replacing the Relay pcb. The code is defined as the "connection of the Fixing Cleaning Web Drive Solenoid (SL9) is not detected when the power is turned on".

The connection for solenoid SL9 was seated at the Main Driver and at the solenoid. Also, the harness from the solenoid to the Main Driver was checked for continuity.

If an E005-0001 Error code is displayed on the Control Panel, check connections on the Relay PCB.
    This code will be generated if connector J522 is not connected to the board.
    Even though J522 does not go to the solenoid, the code will be generated if it is not plugged in.Note: Because the connector on the board is black and the location of the connector is easy to miss when installing the Relay PCB,
    it is possible to leave it disconnected.
    Below is a picture with an arrow pointing to connector J522.

E000005-001

I attach file of image

More notes--------------e005-0001

When powering unit on the error code would come up. Info screen suggests to check web solenoid SL 9 for an open circuit.
    This was not the problem and and may lead the tech off course causing them to replace several parts that did not resolve the problem.

If you enter I/O mode screen P007 bit 9 a 1 states that it is not driving or connected. It did display a 1 and looking down below SL 10 also was a 1.
    This leads to a totally different area in the machine.
    The problem is that there is no 24VDC going to SL9 and not due to an open circuit.

The problem came down to the right door interlock (SW6 = FL3-1271-000) not making the microswitches, the photo-interrupter was blocked thus not showing door open but 24VDC was not passing thru the switches.
    Re-aligning the switches corrected problem.

=

================================================== ==========================

Check Connector J108 and J140 on the Main Driver PCB.
    ==
    In this case, it was found that Connector J108 was Plugged into J140. Reconnect J108 to the Correct Position, to resolve this issue.

================================================== ===============================================

EXAMPLE
    It was discovered that J108 on the Main Driver PCB was unplugged.
    J108 on the Main Driver PCB is for 12 volts DC and the 12 Volt Loopback signal working in conjunction with J522 of PCB #5 - the Relay PCB.

Re-connecting J108 on the Main Driver PCB resolved the service issue of E005-0001 code of occurring. Also, be sure to check the connection of J522 on the Relay PCB

Refer to the Illustrations below:

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by teckat View Post

More notes--------------e005-0001

When powering unit on the error code would come up. Info screen suggests to check web solenoid SL 9 for an open circuit.
    This was not the problem and and may lead the tech off course causing them to replace several parts that did not resolve the problem.

If you enter I/O mode screen P007 bit 9 a 1 states that it is not driving or connected. It did display a 1 and looking down below SL 10 also was a 1.
    This leads to a totally different area in the machine.
    The problem is that there is no 24VDC going to SL9 and not due to an open circuit.

The problem came down to the right door interlock (SW6 = FL3-1271-000) not making the microswitches, the photo-interrupter was blocked thus not showing door open but 24VDC was not passing thru the switches.
    Re-aligning the switches corrected problem.

=

================================================== ==========================

Check Connector J108 and J140 on the Main Driver PCB.
    ==
    In this case, it was found that Connector J108 was Plugged into J140. Reconnect J108 to the Correct Position, to resolve this issue.

================================================== ===============================================

EXAMPLE
    It was discovered that J108 on the Main Driver PCB was unplugged.
    J108 on the Main Driver PCB is for 12 volts DC and the 12 Volt Loopback signal working in conjunction with J522 of PCB #5 - the Relay PCB.

Re-connecting J108 on the Main Driver PCB resolved the service issue of E005-0001 code of occurring. Also, be sure to check the connection of J522 on the Relay PCB

Refer to the Illustrations below:

Thnkuuuuuuuuu So much sirrrrrr.......finally problem has solved.... in that mashine IR 8095 the right door swich is Fill in toner_dust then the swich not working as according by your saying.... then i remove the swich from front_right....That is called Right Door swich.... Then i clean it in Circuit cleaner alcohol... And then asembled perfectly.... Then we swich on error has gone..... E00005 0001...... thank you so much sir..... it helpful to all technicians.....Thnk uuuuuu