Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B227 Error code C-D313

hi Guys I have Konica Minolta B227 that keeps giving me the error code C-D313 and fails to boot up. has anybody had a similar problem or is there a firmware fix.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: B227 Error code C-D313

From SM:
    Trouble type CD3##: Nonvolatile data error
    Procedure:
    1. When a trouble caused by nonvolatile data error occurs, the screen below appears.

2. Select [Yes].
    3. The screen will be shifted to the data restoration screen to perform data restoration.
    NOTE
    • When the restoration is performed in a short time, data restoration screen may not be displayed.
    4. Check the message which indicates that the data restoration was successfully conducted. Turn OFF the main power switch and turn it ON
    again more than 10 seconds after.
    NOTE
    • In case it failed to restore data, return to the trouble code screen.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts KMFLT3CH's Avatar

Got this code today on a C308, they had a dozen of the same code in the error code log for a couple of weeks.

Executing the Recover Data as the machine suggests seems to do nothing, the machine does it's thing then reboots but gets stuck at the shark fins/pillars. Tried unplugging the HDD, swapping memory module, no luck it just won't boot up. The last step in the service manual points to replacing the MFP board so I am going with that and will write back with what I find.

For forum search purposes:
    C-D313 CD313 D313
    Last edited by KMFLT3CH; 05-22-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    B227 Error code C-D313

Quote Originally Posted by KMFLT3CH View Post
    Got this code today on a C308, they had a dozen of the same code in the error code log for a couple of weeks.

Executing the Recover Data as the machine suggests seems to do nothing, the machine does it's thing then reboots but gets stuck at the shark fins/pillars. Tried unplugging the HDD, swapping memory module, no luck it just won't boot up. The last step in the service manual points to replacing the MFP board so I am going with that and will write back with what I find.

For forum search purposes:
    C-D313 CD313 D313
    1)this is diff model from the OP model
    2)thread has been dead for 2 years

Please start a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

I'm aware, thanks

The models are different, the code is the same and so are the solutions/relevant parts (word for word, if you compare both service manuals). This is more to document what I find so that if anyone searches/Googles this error code (like I did today) they will land here and hopefully get a fix. I don't see the point in starting a new thread, I'm not looking for feedback, just adding my experience with this particular code.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KMFLT3CH View Post
    I'm aware, thanks

The models are different, the code is the same and so are the solutions/relevant parts (word for word, if you compare both service manuals). This is more to document what I find so that if anyone searches/Googles this error code (like I did today) they will land here and hopefully get a fix. I don't see the point in starting a new thread, I'm not looking for feedback, just adding my experience with this particular code.
    You've got the things right.
    Basically Phil has a point, but that's not the case in situation when we have experienced KM tech willing to share his knowledge.
    Keep us informed.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    B227 Error code C-D313

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    You've got the things right.
    Basically Phil has a point, but that's not the case in situation when we have experienced KM tech willing to share his knowledge.
    Keep us informed.
    from his post.... where he claims not to have been looking for feedback:

Executing the Recover Data as the machine suggests seems to do nothing, the machine does it's thing then reboots but gets stuck at the shark fins/pillars. Tried unplugging the HDD, swapping memory module, no luck it just won't boot up. The last step in the service manual points to replacing the MFP board** so I am going with that and will write back with what I find.**

IMHO it looked to me to be him asking for feedback and not just posting for reference.. I couldn't expand his .JPG large enough without it going blurry...

I know that not every function available on one model is on the next..

But I digress ...

Oops, I had it displaying a thumbnail instead of the full screenshot. My original post is fixed now.

Yeah, just sharing the knowledge

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

Just exactly my thoughts and I'm right behind you 99% of time asking for NOT posting in an old thread and NOT mixing machine models etc.

However, that's the first case a vote for solution like this based on my search and knowledge.
    Imho, problem is same shared between models and there was nothing valuable to be found about that error.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Forgot to write back, but a MFP board did take care of this issue.