PDA

View Full Version : Minolta c253 on colour mode black and white prints

Custom Search

copytrust
06-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Hello guys i have a client with a Minolta c253 sometimes his machines prints black and white on colour mode!
1/20 there is a black print, and sometimes 2/20, this is something never seen before, any clues??

Hansoon
06-11-2015, 03:37 PM
I had (have?) one doing this. Changing the transfer belt cured it for the moment. No service codes however when it happened so I am still not really sure if the problem lays in the TB or machine itself. Machine is working now since 3 weeks after I changed the transfer belt.

Hans

copytrust
06-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Thank you for the repply i will try a transfer belt, i have to say it is a very odd problem, i was thinking network-software.

copytrust
06-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Hansoon
Re: Minolta c253 on colour mode black and white prints
I had (have?) one doing this. Changing the transfer belt cured it for the moment. No service codes however when it happened so I am still not really sure if the problem lays in the TB or machine itself. Machine is working now since 3 weeks after I changed the transfer belt.

Hans

After replacing the transfer belt and testing the machine it seems everything is ok, thank you very much for your reply.

Hansoon
06-19-2015, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the feed back. I sincerely hope for both of us that its indeed the TB. Still I'm not very convinced that the problem lays only within the TB itself cause I cannot technically explain the phenomena.

Hans

srslyartyg
06-19-2015, 01:00 PM
Check the Printer Driver settings. I've seen this before. Make sure it's not the monochrome driver for some reason and make sure it's not defaulted to override the color option.

Good luck.

Cookr
06-19-2015, 02:28 PM
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/96728-c203-no-color.html

Might help I had same Problem on a c203. Customer ended up upgrading anyway but my problem was the transfer rollers were not dropping on CMY.

Hansoon
06-19-2015, 05:13 PM
#§&ß$!! Customer called this Friday afternoon that problem returned with the new TB.......

A bunch of P-6, P-7, P8 and of course P-21 codes. Will go there Monday morning and replace responsible parts.

*sigh*

Hans

AjitN
06-22-2015, 04:55 AM
Hello guys i have a client with a Minolta c253 sometimes his machines prints black and white on colour mode!
1/20 there is a black print, and sometimes 2/20, this is something never seen before, any clues??

I would like to have some more inf. about problem.
When 1/20 or 2/20 prints in black means what ever color in CMY does not get printed and where ever there is black in the file that gets printed OR all CMY area gets converted in to black.
In first case it could be 1st transfer roller retract problem as the clutch is sluggish and it is not holding transfer rolls on drum unit firmly.
In second case check the job and driver settings, in the same job if few pages have very few % of color mixed with black, try full color and put off pure black as machine will treat that as black page.
Last I think of upgrading OR loading firmware.
Hope this helps

copier tech
06-23-2015, 08:14 AM
I had this exact same problem, all I did was clean the ID patch sensors & problem never came back. This will also explain your P-codes

artsani_it
06-21-2017, 12:28 PM
I had this exact same problem, all I did was clean the ID patch sensors & problem never came back. This will also explain your P-codes

hello. we have the exact same problem. could you tell us where are those ID patch sensors located? thank you!

copier tech
06-21-2017, 05:25 PM
hello. we have the exact same problem. could you tell us where are those ID patch sensors located? thank you!

Have a a read of the service manual (link below)

http://www.arbikas.com/view/locator/bizhub_c203_c253_c353_A02E.pdf

artsani_it
06-22-2017, 05:56 AM
Have a a read of the service manual (link below)

http://www.arbikas.com/view/locator/bizhub_c203_c253_c353_A02E.pdf

thank you. i wasn't able to find in the service manual, no info about those sensors. could you be more specific, please?

copier tech
06-22-2017, 07:41 AM
This this service manual, page 43.

www.https://mega.nz/#!tYMQ3bzI!GKB9JWxghPcISe941vAaYHsjSDvJDOWg49tw7qz D9wY

Custom Search