PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Problem with solid colors

Custom Search

menosmola
06-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Hi!, i have a konica minolta bizhub c280. I design a composition (scanned image below), and i use a sintetic paper to print (Robuskin XTP Digital) Torraspapel Distribución - Digital - Sintéticos Digital - Robuskin Xtp Digital (http://www.torrasdistribucion.com/Productos/Paginas/DetalleProducto.aspx?IdProducto=1657) but, the solid colors, as you can see in example, has no quality, and the machine change the tone, all the color you can see around the "kdd mtb urgavo bikes - arjona" in example are not blue in the original, this must be strong green, but if i print in normal paper, all its ok, i set all options about paper: type, weight and size but doesnt work . Can anyone help me?.
PD: sorry for my english... :P

mo0651
06-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Bump up transfer in service mode. You said it is good on plain paper... so it makes sense that it needs to be at correct thickness setting. Sometimes they need a little boost:cool:

menosmola
06-13-2015, 07:27 AM
Thanks, but, can you be more specific about the settings i must change? i supose you say in "service mode--imaging process--thick paper density adjustment", but i change this settings entering in tools admin mode, and chaging thick in expert adjustment... and the prints has not improved.

Custom Search