PDA

View Full Version : how to separate counter of ineo + 224e by user ?

Custom Search

jakani
06-18-2015, 03:21 PM
in the client office they have added a temporary department with 7 employees and my client wants to keep one machine and to separate counter for those 7 users from other users !
any body have any idea how to do that ?!
i was googling and fount out that there is a program called Pcounter that do that ! any ideas about it ?

Max
06-18-2015, 04:38 PM
You can create user accounts so that way you will know exactly who is using what.

jakani
06-18-2015, 04:47 PM
You can create user accounts so that way you will know exactly who is using what.

thanks for replying ,
they are using user accounts they have their own active directory , and in the job list i can see the name of the user whose printing ,
what i want is how to collect all that data in one file every month ,!!?

emujo
06-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Open page scope web connection, find Import/Export, select counter, export, account track counter, save. open file with excel and you have a nice spread sheet. After export, reset counters and process starts all over again. Emujo

jakani
06-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Open page scope web connection, find Import/Export, select counter, export, account track counter, save. open file with excel and you have a nice spread sheet. After export, reset counters and process starts all over again. Emujo

thanks for replying
that option of exporting the counter is it available directly on the machine (i mean to connect to the machine directly) ?
because i don't have pagescop web connection :(

copier addict
06-22-2015, 05:56 PM
Are you not able to enter the machine's IP into an onsite web browser?

jakani
06-23-2015, 10:19 AM
Are you not able to enter the machine's IP into an onsite web browser?

thanks for reply
i can enter the machine's IP

copier addict
06-23-2015, 01:43 PM
thanks for reply
i can enter the machine's IP

PSWC (pagescope web connection) is accessible by entering the machine's IP address into the address bar of an onsite and networked web browser. It isn't something you "have". It is part of the machine's system.

jakani
06-23-2015, 02:43 PM
PSWC (pagescope web connection) is accessible by entering the machine's IP address into the address bar of an onsite and networked web browser. It isn't something you "have". It is part of the machine's system.

thanks for replying again
i can enter to machine's ip i found import/export and i could export the counter but can't find the account track cointer !
any ideas why ?

Custom Search