PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c252 slow pdf printing

Custom Search

rizwan143
06-22-2015, 11:55 PM
I have a Bizhub c252... I am having a problem in that whenever i print pdf documents from my pc having multiple pages. it takes a long time to print. it 1st starts spooling in pc in printer properties & loads much slow like 127kb / 8.02MB so it will take much of the time to spool. how can i make the printing fast ? i have tried to use "Print as Image" in adobe pdf while printing but it only reduce a few MB's in size of pdf but problem still there. please help

nmfaxman
06-23-2015, 12:14 AM
Check the port settings in the print driver.
If the copier has a HDD, set the port to LPR and the queue as PRINT all in caps.

rizwan143
06-23-2015, 12:16 AM
Check the port settings in the print driver.
If the copier has a HDD, set the port to LPR and the queue as PRINT all in caps.

Thanks nmfaxman for helping.
Can i use LPR over Lan because i have connected my machine on a Lan port using "Konica Universal printer drivers ".
& Sir should the option on machine " Spool in HDD before print " should be ON or OFF ?
Yes i have a harddisk installed of 40GB

copier addict
06-23-2015, 12:58 AM
The first thing I would do is get rid of the universal driver and install the PCL driver.

rizwan143
06-23-2015, 01:02 AM
The first thing I would do is get rid of the universal driver and install the PCL driver.

I am newbie so dont know the difference of universal driver & pcl. by browsing over internet i was got those drivers & was happy my machine worked :D . Can u tell me should i download PCL5 or PCL 6 drivers please ? will those work for Bizhub 600 too ? i have 2 machines i-e Bizhub 600 & Bizhub c252

rizwan143
06-23-2015, 07:49 AM
Update :)

First of all thanks to nmfaxman & copier addict :)

I tried adding LPR port & using queue name as "PRINT" & added PCL6 driver as told by copier addict. It solved my problem :) :) . Now even the file size in spool increased from 8MB to 68MB but it's sent out on machine in very few seconds & the printing JOb appears on my machine. :) :) :)

Really thanks for Helping both of you guyz..

Good luck

Custom Search