PDA

View Full Version : konica 7050 developer disengage

Custom Search

mdm7266
05-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Hi there! Does anybody know or can help me about the solution to my problem on konica 7050?
My problem is that whenever i start to copy or press the start button, the machine stops and says : Developer is Disengage. I check the connector on developer assembly and clean its contacts including the connector on rear side of the developer assembly but the problem still occur.
By the way, the problem is intermittent. Sometimes when i turn the machine off/on i can make copies, sometime the developer disengage occur.

hope to hear from anybody, thanks in advance.

dogsbody
05-22-2008, 01:09 PM
the 7033/40's which use the same tds sensor will givw this message when the tds has failed. i only saw his fault once years ago but replacing the sensor got rid of the message "connector in developer unit disengaged".

Luther
05-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I agree with dogsbody, if the sensor is bad it will show this message also if the developer material is low from a leaking unit or spilled you will get this message.I would replace the sensor

random
05-23-2008, 07:51 AM
I suggest you pour some Isopropyl alcohol just under the developer tank before the pre reg and set alight to it.

cadurandeu
05-28-2008, 12:01 AM
The connector UR must be cleaned,but you have a door switch problem.The door switch in 7050 have 3 SW.The large no problem ,but you can short the other 2(smalls),and you machine run OK.After,if the copy is good,you can try with 47 mode,95,copy(new developer adjustment)

Custom Search