PDA

View Full Version : Konica c360 video file installation

Custom Search

Lasersupplies
06-23-2015, 03:57 PM
i have one by Konica C360 which has been formatted before it arrived at our premises. As everyone know this causes the device to throw up "no animation guide available". So i logged onto the service menu>system 2>install data and i see the 3 files, voice/video/ocr dictionary that i received off KM. My problem is, the start button does not seem to turn blue to give me the option to execute the files. Has anyone come across this and if so know the workaround.

Many thanks

Also i have seen a few people as for this file on the forums. If anyone is ever stuck, drop me a pm and ill fire you it across.

Regards

MFPs R Now PCs
06-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Ensure the HDD is "Set" in Tech Mode and perform at least the "Logical" format yourself, again?

If that doesn't do it, flash the firmware and try again.

Good Luck!

Lasersupplies
06-23-2015, 04:34 PM
Ensure the HDD is "Set" in Tech Mode and perform at least the "Logical" format yourself, again?

If that doesn't do it, flash the firmware and try again.

Good Luck!

I done another format of the drive and there it was, i now had the option to install the file.

I should have tried this again but sometimes words of wisdom from others is exactly whats needed.

Thanks for your help

blackcat4866
06-24-2015, 12:03 AM
I done another format of the drive and there it was, i now had the option to install the file.

I should have tried this again but sometimes words of wisdom from others is exactly whats needed.

Thanks for your help

Congratulations. Keep in mind that if you do select to do the Physical format it can take a very long time to complete. I've left a machine overnight.
=^..^=

Bob Wescott
07-06-2015, 04:37 PM
i have one by Konica C360 which has been formatted before it arrived at our premises. As everyone know this causes the device to throw up "no animation guide available". So i logged onto the service menu>system 2>install data and i see the 3 files, voice/video/ocr dictionary that i received off KM. My problem is, the start button does not seem to turn blue to give me the option to execute the files. Has anyone come across this and if so know the workaround.

Many thanks

Also i have seen a few people as for this file on the forums. If anyone is ever stuck, drop me a pm and ill fire you it across.

Regards

The movie data has to load from service mode. I can send you steps if you need them.

emujo
07-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Just to eliminate confusion, Movie, Voice, OCR and loadable device drivers can be loaded from any USB port, including the service mode port (as long as you don't attempt to power on the MFP with the USB device in the port). Emujo

Custom Search