PDA

View Full Version : Printing 2 seprate pages duplexed from pc ?

Custom Search

rizwan143
06-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Hey,
I have a KM C252 attached with my laptop.I want to print seprate pages 2 sided (Form front & form back) by laptop. How can i print double sided because in adobe photoshop i can give 1 page command at a time not the 2 pages. (Also,I have duplex unit working fine on machine using 1>2 )

Regards.

elpadre
06-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Have you gone to the Driver installed on the Laptop and Added the duplex at the optionals tab?
or have you tried diferent Drivers such PCL and PS Drivers?
which operational system do you have on your laptop?

Bizhub C252, if i'm not wrong, needs you to tell the driver which optionals you have installed on the machine, even with duplex that isn't optional in this machine...

Look at the picture and see if your printer Driver is configured like it.

The duplex unit must be Enabled.

tell us your results.

rizwan143
06-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks elpadre for replying mate. :)
Actually the options are working as i tested with pdf & .doc files using 2 pages by choosing print "2 Sided" & it work fine :).

> But the problem is of adobe photoshop by which i deal with 1 jpg at a time & can't give 2 diff. print commands at the same time :(.
Btw. i did this currently to print my customer forms that i imported both .jpg into .doc file & printed from there but absolutely a little drop in quality of print by dealing with MS-Office :( .

> & Sir now my drivers are PCL6 & its something VXL as shown in your picture but your screen is of much changed version.

> Also, when i go to ip/system.xml in web browser ( Flash ) & login as :Admin" it asks me to install latest flash player, even i have installed latest flash player & restarted pc & other sites like youtube etc working fine & playing everything but that pagescope page always says me to install latest flash player :( how to solve that ?

elpadre
06-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Actually the options are working as i tested with pdf & .doc files using 2 pages by choosing print "2 Sided" & it work fine :).

> But the problem is of adobe photoshop by which i deal with 1 jpg at a time & can't give 2 diff. print commands at the same time :(.
Btw. i did this currently to print my customer forms that i imported both .jpg into .doc file & printed from there but absolutely a little drop in quality of print by dealing with MS-Office :( .

> & Sir now my drivers are PCL6 & its something VXL as shown in your picture but your screen is of much changed version.

> Also, when i go to ip/system.xml in web browser ( Flash ) & login as :Admin" it asks me to install latest flash player, even i have installed latest flash player & restarted pc & other sites like youtube etc working fine & playing everything but that pagescope page always says me to install latest flash player :( how to solve that ?

So, to print with Photoshop on these machines is hard, try the PostScript Driver to print from Photoshop, it should work better.

My driver i've downloaded today on konicaminolta EUROPEAN Site just to show you, i'dont have a machine here.
Download Centre - KONICA MINOLTA Europe (http://www.konicaminolta.eu/en/business-solutions/support/download-center.html)

On Pagescope web try to access it on Internet Explorer with compatibility mode on. because the older machines doesn't recognize newer Browsers and Flash Players. or try the Firefox Browser.

these systems where made to run with Internet explorer 6 on Windows XP and Flash Player 5 or 6, so the new browsers and FL players are too new for them...

wseyller
06-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Photoshop can only print one page. It is not a page layout type of software. You need to save it to some other type of application.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

darry1322
06-25-2015, 09:05 PM

JPG is a single page format. Try using TIFF as a format if you need to keep in an image format.

Mr Spock
06-25-2015, 11:25 PM
If this has a fiery then download the fiery vue program. you can print from as many files as you want and change sequence on the fly.

rizwan143
06-26-2015, 05:05 AM
My driver i've downloaded today on konicaminolta EUROPEAN Site just to show you, i'dont have a machine here.

Really Salute you brother :)

& i now tried on IE6 but this thing :

Trying my best to find adobe flash player 5 or 6 but much harder to find old versions :(

elpadre
06-26-2015, 02:29 PM

Trying my best to find adobe flash player 5 or 6 but much harder to find old versions :(

Don't really need to install Old flash player, the area that needs flash player, only shows the machine emoticon with the live machine status, like "Ready", "Printing", "Warming-up", "papper jam" or "warning". nothing very special, only if you need to see machine status if you're not on the same room of the machine.

what you can try for personal experience is to install a Windows XP on a Virtual machine and connect it to the machine, but it's a lot of work.

copier addict
06-26-2015, 05:13 PM

Just set Pagescope to HTML. That will negate the need for flash player.

rizwan143
06-27-2015, 12:45 AM
Don't really need to install Old flash player, the area that needs flash player, only shows the machine emoticon with the live machine status, like "Ready", "Printing", "Warming-up", "papper jam" or "warning". nothing very special, only if you need to see machine status if you're not on the same room of the machine.

what you can try for personal experience is to install a Windows XP on a Virtual machine and connect it to the machine, but it's a lot of work.

Omg! i was thinking that it should be special things like i can control copier functions of my machine via laptop lol :D .. My machine is just 2 meters from my chair so i dont need to waste my time on flash player :)

Thank you brother once again :)

Just set Pagescope to HTML. That will negate the need for flash player.

Yes you are right :) thanks :)

Custom Search