PDA

View Full Version : Konica 3135 with an F41-3 error

Custom Search

Sgt. Hulka
08-11-2006, 02:58 PM
What is an F41-x code on a Konica 3135? can someone let me know what the code is and if there is anything special I need to do to clear it. Thanks

CMB
08-12-2006, 12:41 PM
been a little while, but there's something going on in the optics. i do remember a f-43 is the lamp. i believe the f-41 would be the lens drive. remove the glass and look towards the front under the control panel. you will see the lens drive motor and belt. those small plastic gears on those motors that drive the belt crack and spin on the spindle(causing the lens to not move back and forth) we simply just replaced the motor to fix the problem. also check the scanner drive motor. i have seen the set screw come loose and spin on the shaft. one more thing, make sure scanner slides freely back and forth, lube the scanner rails.

cfpsolutions
08-21-2006, 02:26 PM
A code 41-3 is an optics return failure. Check the cable for burs. Which will slow down or stop the return of the optics. If the cable is good, and no burs on the cable are present. Try to move PS3 to the left one spot. Also clean and oil the optics slide rod.
Hope this helps

Custom Search