PDA

View Full Version : Konica-Minolta c252p Transfer Unit

Custom Search

jimineddy
05-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Hello,
I bought a C252p last August and had it under service contract for a few months but can't afford that luxury any more. My transfer unit is due to run out soon and I'm not sure how to replace it. Is there a place I can download a service/repair manual on this machine?:rolleyes:

TIA
Jim

Scott_Lewis
05-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Hello,
I bought a C252p last August and had it under service contract for a few months but can't afford that luxury any more. My transfer unit is due to run out soon and I'm not sure how to replace it. Is there a place I can download a service/repair manual on this machine?:rolleyes:

TIA
Jim

Try this link JustManuals (http://www.justmanuals.com/konicaminolta-bizhub-c250p-c252p-parts-service-p-16338.html) for the C252p machine.

You can get eight manuals for the cost of my minimum service call charge.

jimineddy
05-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Many thanks! I found the manual I need for 12 bucks.

digivision
02-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Hi Dear Fnd,
I need c252p service manual.if u can send it 2 me.i have lot of Manuals and FW for toshiba .i like to share ,
BR. my e mail romiods@gmail.com

copierdude1
02-02-2011, 04:21 AM
I'd be more than happy to e-mail you a copy. Also, you dont need to replace it. The transfer belt has a fuse on it that can easily be replaced. If you pull the unit out and unscrew the assembly that has a small claw attached to it.(designed to keep paper from attaching itself to the belt) On one side you will see a plastic black cover with small screws. Remove it and you will find the fuse. If you have a pico fuse this will work as well.

But if all you want is a service manual, just let me know how you want it sent to you digitally.

emujo
02-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Just keep in mind that the ITB does have a service life, replacing the fuse may induce some copy quality problems as the MFP believes the ITB is new, and will adjust any voltages to it accordingly. We can usually do this only once as the belt will get so worn that it will finally tear. Emujo

jimineddy
02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Thanks for all the advice. This post is very old and since that time I've been able to fix about any problem I've had with all the help you guys have given. God bless the copytech people

Custom Search