PDA

View Full Version : konica 7020 dv

Custom Search

copierlady
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I Installed Dv In A Konica 7020 Last Month The Customer Called Me This Week For Pcq. When I Pulled Out The Dv Unit To Check It, It Was Almost Empty Not Enough Dv To Stick To The Roller. I Checked The Count On The Dv And It Was Less Than 8k Copies. A Litte Dv Inside The Machine But Not That Much. Any Idea What Is Going On?
Thanks Copierlady

DelawareJim
05-23-2008, 04:25 AM
I would reset all specs back to factory settings...you know, main charge, transfer voltage, developer bias, etc.... Then check the drum counter. If it's over 200k replace the drum and reset the counter. Change developer and run the L-detect adjustment only one time. I think you'll be fine.:)

itecnorth
05-25-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi there , we have this all the time . the charge on the door is arching , take it off and typex the door and cut 2x transparencys to fit in the black unit and re assemble . set all settings to default .then test .

duane@pbbsinc.com
07-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi there , we have this all the time . the charge on the door is arching , take it off and typex the door and cut 2x transparencys to fit in the black unit and re assemble . set all settings to default .then test .

I also have a 7020 with dv issues im not sure the correct procedure for initial was done do to it is old machine and we do not have the proper documentation to access service mode and initialize it correctly.
This customer is billable and the only model of this type we have to service. Could someone please assist with the service mode access and the proper procedure to initialize the developer so my boss does not have to purchase a manual and waste money on this old pos.
I would greatly appreciate the assistance.
Thank You in advance.
I have ordered the developer and the blade through third party vendors but do not have documentation to do the work.

Custom Search