PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub 501 Trouble Code C-3501

Custom Search

noobie1
06-30-2015, 02:38 PM
Hello, i am freshmen printer technician, I need some help to resolve this error code C-3501 appear on our photocopier? What this error and how troubleshoot? Please help me, i need your kindness heart..?

allan
06-30-2015, 03:43 PM
Its a fusser code. Switch the machine of keep the utility button in and wait a bit for the trouble reset button to pop up press that and follow the instruction to restart the machine.

Its bad power from time to time that would cause that. If it does not clear then something in the fusser is broken.

noobie1
07-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Its a fusser code. Switch the machine of keep the utility button in and wait a bit for the trouble reset button to pop up press that and follow the instruction to restart the machine.

Its bad power from time to time that would cause that. If it does not clear then something in the fusser is broken.

Could you please give some steps on how to reset the error code? If the issue is persist what is the best thing to do?

allan
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Did you do the trouble reset? If that does not work it could be a broken heater lamp a thermal fuse or a busted thermistor.

What have you done so far?

noobie1
07-05-2015, 05:33 AM
@allan, Thank you very much for help its big help on myself to resolve the issue, i really appreciate your help. You're too kind person.

I just follow your instruction (Its a fusser code. Switch the machine of keep the utility button in and wait a bit for the trouble reset button to pop up press that and follow the instruction to restart the machine.) I did it well.

God bless you Allan, i hope many people like here in the forum. Also im be thankful to the moderator/hosting administrator of this forum. God bless this forum.

allan
07-05-2015, 09:47 AM
It a pleasure. I agree this site is a valuable resource and help.

peter@digitalswebsite.com
07-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Just to add my 2 cents, if the web supply runs out, it will cause the fuser to bind, and can cause the same code

Polygon
07-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Hi Allan:
im new on konica minolta and i have the same error 3501 on my konica c7000p.
i already change the TH1 sensor, how can i reset or errase the code.

I will be eternally grateful

Custom Search