PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica 1050 sc49-01

Custom Search

copycorner
06-30-2015, 08:43 PM
I have an SC49-01 pointing to the HDD2. I replaced the hard drive but the submenu for formatting all is not highlighted so I can't format the new drive. Am I missing something?

Mick01
07-01-2015, 07:29 AM
Hi,
You say you replaced the HDD. What with (brand new brought from a shop or one brought through KM)
The reason I ask this is the HDD has been formatted into seperate partitions so a store brought drive will not work.
The only way to do this if you buy a store bought is to clone an image from a good original HDD.

Hope this helps

copycorner
07-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I got a used seagate drive from the computer store across the street. Then I realized, after going through the manual, that they are preformated. Now I'll have to go to KM in the morning to see how much a drive is going to cost. I did format the drive through the service mode after all but the "Store" and "Recall" buttons don't light up on the touch screen panel. Any reason that you can think of for that. Almost like an failed part isolation is on but I don't know where it could be. Any input?

allan
07-01-2015, 02:33 PM
did the code go away after that format?

copycorner
07-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Yes, the code is gone but I can't recall any jobs or store any jobs because the recall and store button won't light up. It's like the HDD is not there or it has been turned off somehow.

Risu
07-23-2015, 12:33 AM
Hi, I bought hdd clone docking station just few weeks ago.
I was starting to clone all printers hdd's yesterday, but ques what.
I started 1050 and 49-01!
Looks that the hdd is gone. Windows XP can't open/check the hdd, but isn't that normal because of it is not windows software on hdd?

Starting to search firmware disk image to download and a new hdd...
And starting to find ide-pata hdd converter for clone station also...

itan84
02-24-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi,
I have a sc 49-01 code at the second time on the machine in last 2 years . This time it's going to sc in few days after developer change , I thing it's something wrong with adjustments . I remove the IC board and clean it inside from dust,then recall a factory initial data/HV adjustments/and adjustments after developer change.
Then controller starts properly , after receiving many files about few hours printing its crashes and SC error again . When I do LD offset adjustment do not coincides with test pattern no5 after do all adjustments for developer and I wonder why?

mariappanpm
07-07-2017, 06:06 AM
Did you get back that Store and recall functions Lid ON???

then what was the solution???

itan84
07-07-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi,
The reason for this was the burned-out heating lamp. After the replacement, the controller started to turn on. The print quality was caused by not cleaning the laser dustpan while replacing the drum and developer. Evidently there is not enough toner in the developer, I changed the switches to make more toner, but once it prints perfectly and once there is a problem with the black color.

itan84
10-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Did you get back that Store and recall functions Lid ON???

then what was the solution???

How to Store and recall functions ?

prjeagle
08-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Hi, I'm from Italy. Also my KM1050e gives me sc49-01. I have verified that the ic controller does not load the bios. Can someone help me? Has anyone and could you send me the bios 56UA89062 that I can't find, please? Thanks in advance.

tulintron
08-04-2021, 02:20 PM
Hi, I'm from Italy. Also my KM1050e gives me sc49-01. I have verified that the ic controller does not load the bios. Can someone help me? Has anyone and could you send me the bios 56UA89062 that I can't find, please? Thanks in advance.How did you manage to verify this situation?

prjeagle
08-04-2021, 02:43 PM
How did you manage to verify this situation?

Analyzing the card with the oscilloscope the bios does not start. I would like to try to program a new chip.

tulintron
08-04-2021, 02:46 PM
Analyzing the card with the oscilloscope the bios does not start. I would like to try to program a new chip.It's an older device, but if you tell me which firmware version, I can check if I have it. Send me a PM.

prjeagle
08-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Unfortunately what I can't find is the bios of the card which is probably corrupted because it does not boot. Flash Bios 56UA89062 as it says on the chip in controller board 586UA-9102E in the IC-611.
Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Custom Search