PDA

View Full Version : konica c203 - error c3423 - intermittant comes back even after a new fuser?

Custom Search

benbencore@gmail.com
07-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Hi Guys,
fitted a new fuser 3 weeks ago still get error c3423 - customer has to reset with utility key held in on switch on to carry on.
in the bible it says replace the DCPU board and the PRCB board...thought that's a bit drastic. I have been there today taken off back and left covers. the fuser power connectors from the front off machine that has 2 plugs (1 with 2 wires, other with 3) go to the dcpu board on left. I have disconnected cleaned and re-connected them. the front blue 18pin cable from fuser plugs at the front to a yellow wire harness that I traced to the prcb board. again reconnected and cleaned.

thought it was worth ago and the question I ask as anyone else had this re-occurring?

ben

EarthKmTech
07-01-2015, 02:06 PM
unstable power, which most certainly includes sharing an outlet with a cycling inductive load causes fuser errors on all konicas. Ie, a non inverter operated compressor in a fridge or airconditioner, AC motor paper shredder etc.

Custom Search