PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250

Custom Search

George Jetson
05-23-2008, 10:56 PM
Has anyone come across a way to take paper trays out of the Auto tray select function other than setting the tray to recycle paper. When you set it to recycle paper if it is your fax reception tray it wont take it from that tray. Can you turn the auto tray switch off completley.:confused:

pepper38_cnd
05-23-2008, 11:15 PM
What is it you want to accomplish? No auto paper select? Or no auto tray switching? Or just set one tray for faxes only?

pepper38_cnd
05-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Maybe this attachment will help, from the KonicaMinolta SSD

George Jetson
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
This copier has four trays. Tray 1 is normal, Tray 2 has green paper for faxes and is set normal, Tray3 has letterhead and is set to recycle paper thus taking it out of the auto tray select, Tray 4 is normal.

My problem is if I set tray 2 to recycle paper to take it out of the auto tray select setting. The fax will not print from that tray.

I know how to change fax priority tray but need a way to stop normal printing running on to green paper when the other trays run out.

pepper38_cnd
05-24-2008, 12:19 PM
Have you tried setting the fax tray to LetterR and and setting the default tray in the print driver to the tray with regular Letter.

George Jetson
05-25-2008, 12:40 AM
The fax tray is the tray that the copier prints out the faxes it receives. If I change it from normal the fax prints out from another tray. In this case I only want faxes on green paper from tray2. I do not want anything from the computer to print out on green paper from tray2.

Custom Search