PDA

View Full Version : Same CFA14 @##$!

Custom Search

allan
07-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Hi guys got a machine today a B423 that is giving CFA14 and it started today. So Backup the system settings the authentication data and the address book like many times from before.Gave the HHD a format reload the movie data and the device driver for the AH-201 with no problem.
When i what to restore the Authentication data it tells me that the file format is incorrect due to a mismatched setting on the machine. Even the authentication data of identical machine with same setup does not what to load.
I am pulling my hair on this one because there is a @#$* load of users and i have to collect all the cards and get them back to the right users.
I had to leave the machine unlocked for them to work, its going to take like 3 hours of them bitching at me to get every body loaded again. wish they had PaperCut or Ysoft.

Any body maybe know how to get the data loaded. So far no FA14.

splblazer91
07-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Cant help with your current situation but did you update FW before you resorted to formatting the HDD. FW has fixed all my FA14 codes on the E series but on the 4 series it was usually a combo of HDD AND FW

allan
07-09-2015, 05:47 AM
yes i do reload the G00-D6 firmware.
I have even got a CFA14 from a loose RJ 11 fax cable!

wseyller
07-09-2015, 12:22 PM
It's messy but the possibly can load the file in excel. Clean it up then try to load with data administrator. Even if you do have to type it in manually you can use data admin which is quicker and then load it all in one shot when done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Custom Search