PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7033 Smudge copy

Custom Search

darkrune337
05-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Hello there! I have a problem with konica 7033, It produces what i can say is smudge copy or ghosting copy. It appears when i newly turn on the machine, but when the machine is warm-up for a long time the copy becomes ok. It happens when it is not yet so warm.
i tried to copy a scan image or built-in test pattern same result, it seems the copy is smudge or elongated. i jammed the machine before the paper enters the fixing area to isolate the problem. The problem happens before it enters the fuser area , so fixing is not the problem.
I suspect the drum is the problem but i dont have no spare to test it.
I suspect the drum because when i try to roll the paper round, the smudge or elongated copy matches the circumference of the drum where the problem copy is.
Anybody have encountered the problem ?

masterchill
05-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Check the fan filters they may be clogged and they willl cause this type of problem.If i remember it has 3 fans 2 on the left side and 1 in the back.

cadurandeu
05-27-2008, 11:53 PM
Hello!My english is too bad,but I try to write.
In 36 mode(pressing 3 and 6,put ON the machine).
You need to check in the list print,the Adjustment list.
Please,check the values(grid,charge,transfer,etc.).
Perhaps somebody modificate the values.
The drum is bad,but with this and clean optics unit,read unit,developer unit,and charge corona you can left the machine better.

mdm7266
05-30-2008, 02:30 AM
Hi there! thanks to all. I already solved the problem. I bought a new drum and replaced it (konica 7033) . this solved the problem.

Dougall
05-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Hello!My english is too bad,but I try to write.
In 36 mode(pressing 3 and 6,put ON the machine).
You need to check in the list print,the Adjustment list.
Please,check the values(grid,charge,transfer,etc.).
Perhaps somebody modificate the values.
The drum is bad,but with this and clean optics unit,read unit,developer unit,and charge corona you can left the machine better.

Carndeu.....good morning
Have you got any exprencie Minolta Di 650 or Konica 7165?

cadurandeu
05-31-2008, 01:57 AM
Buenas noches:No se sobre 7165,por ahora soy experto en 7040,con Fiery.Saludos.Cadurandeu.

Custom Search