PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c 2557 bizhub 250 -350

Custom Search

CARPASTO
07-17-2015, 09:56 AM
Good morning, after getting bed All your pole without RESULT I managed to Solve the Problem of the c code in 2557.
I hope a May Serve Someone FIND Problem is in the solenoid SL 1 SUB HOPPER SOLENOID remains energized in the sponge The actuator melts. A little 'complicated but disassemble Problem Solved.
Practice Transport toner never stops sending in over toner The Development Group.
Greetings from Imperia ITALY:

Desert Rat
07-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Carpasto,
Can you repost in English? I have gone around or two with this code.
It usually came up after a drum and developer change.
I have some notes to share for this from the di 3510.
Also check the developer unit collars at the ends of the mag roller.
They should not wobble.
I believe it has something to do with the toner sensor setting.

May be I can find time this weekend to dig them up.

DR

darry1322
07-17-2015, 02:37 PM
From Babelfish:

"Hello, after reading all your post to no avail I managed to solve the problem of the 2557 c code.
I hope it will help someone the problem lies in the SL1 SUB HOPPER solenoid. SOLENOID stays energized as the sponge the actuator melts.
a little complicated but remove sponge and the problem solved. in practice the toner transport never stops sending in over the toner development group."

hotfuser
07-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Good morning, after getting bed All your pole without RESULT I managed to Solve the Problem of the c code in 2557.
I hope a May Serve Someone FIND Problem is in the solenoid SL 1 SUB HOPPER SOLENOID remains energized in the sponge The actuator melts. A little 'complicated but disassemble Problem Solved.
Practice Transport toner never stops sending in over toner The Development Group.
Greetings from Imperia ITALY:

On a Bizhub 250/350 the drum and dev have to be replaced as a pair

Have a look at the above doc

EarthKmTech
07-18-2015, 07:25 AM
The pad melting on the solenoid and there for uncontrolled adding of toner is not unusual on this machine and the 222 series that replaced it due to the age they are now.

I've done a few of these fixes now.

allan
07-18-2015, 09:49 AM
Its very important to reset the drum and dev counter and then to restart the machine before doing F8. If the code comes up due to normal wear setting the Gain to 180 will buy you time to replace the stuff.
Thanks for the tip on the solenoid.

CraigW
07-20-2015, 03:51 PM
^^^^ On the 200-350 you HAVE to double/triple check that the counts reset properly before F8 ing

Sometimes have had to reset multiple times before it clears.

I have had good luck toying with the ATDC values when the 2557s occur.

allan
07-20-2015, 05:00 PM
^^^^ On the 200-350 you HAVE to double/triple check that the counts reset properly before F8 ing

Sometimes have had to reset multiple times before it clears.

I have had good luck toying with the ATDC values when the 2557s occur.

Same here. If its to high it allows you to set it back 5 gain points at a time after making sky shots.
If i run F8 on a new developer i set the gain down by 5 points anyway. Say from 150 to 145. it runs a bit leaner and print Q is ok, and the toner last longer.

Custom Search