PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C1070 Parts Durability

Custom Search

Tech Helpdesk
07-21-2015, 10:19 AM
Hi all,

Is anyone having problems with parts failing prematurely ?
We don't seem to be getting any of the parts up to life in particular the drums and coronas.

Many thanks

Paul Ridds
07-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Calibrate Calibrate Calibrate. Coronas are fine for life if the wires are cleaned on each visit.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

jclementine921
04-25-2018, 04:30 PM
hey, I have been battling the same issue for awhile now and i think that the issue is related to heat causing the cleaning section in the yellow drums to cause excess toner in the internal environment Bc there will yellow toner settled all over the place. The customers office near the machine would get really hot and humid (doesnt help I'm in alabama) so the customer actually in stalled a mini split air conditioner in the room with the machine which has helped but not eliminated the issue. It looks like there is a cleaning brush that rides on the drum behind the cleaning blade and it has a waxy coating that when it gets to hot builds up and for some reason or another causes toner to dust and contaminate the charge coronas. I was wondering if you have made any headway with this issue since posting?

blackcat4866
04-26-2018, 01:53 AM
The coronas are the main weak point. It takes very little toner shmutz on the grid to create variations in the 11% halftone. We just keep cleaning them until they get burnt or rust spots on the grid, then replace the assy. =^..^=

Custom Search