PDA

View Full Version : C364 Missing addresses in web

Custom Search

wseyller
07-22-2015, 01:07 AM
C364 non E. Has G00-72

There are 22 addresses all email except for one SMB.

Only 5 show up in web connection whether logged in as public user or admin. Doesn't matter what browser is used. This is the only bizhub they have.

I removed in with customer but I am going out there this week.

Should I just wipe them out and start over. This is strange to me and have never seen this happen before.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
07-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Yes. Something similar happens commonly on Kyocera's. After several years of using the same programmed addressbook entries sometimes they become inoperative. The data looks correct on the MFP screen. All I do is erase that entry and reprogram it. My guess is that certain sectors of the HDD become corrupt. By re-writing the data is stored in different locations. Personally I would not do a backup. Storing and re-loading corrupt data seems counterproductive. =^..^=

JR2ALTA
07-22-2015, 02:07 AM
I would directly attach your laptop. They made just need to clear their cache.

allan
07-22-2015, 06:56 AM
I have seen that all the email users would not show if the SMTP settings in set to disabled but that seems unrelated.
Does all the address show on the machine panel?

wseyller
07-22-2015, 11:13 PM
I went onsite. All of the address show in the fax/scan area and they show up in the one touch entry settings on the control panel.

When I view it with my laptop via web connection only 5 addresses show. Also if you print the one touch list from the copier it only shows the 5 one touches.

I deleted them all. I had to do it from the control panel. Then I entered them all back in with web connection and all seems good now.

Just thought it was strange.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Custom Search