PDA

View Full Version : License error management occured on a C452

Custom Search

duane@pbbsinc.com
07-24-2015, 09:09 PM
I had to swap the mfp and nvram from a working machine in our warehouse do to failure.
The result was a message that said License error management occurred and the machine seems to work other than that.
How do I recover or repair management data when old nvram and mfp was not any good to back it up?
The original issue was an ongoing black screen on display that would take several reboots to fix one of our technicians went for that call and scrambled the machine with the other nvram. The mfp board does not even work now and the machine currently has the other mfp and nvram on it with the serial and counter for the stripper machine.
LICENSE ERROR MANAGEMENT OCCURED [message} is the problem I want a resolution to. I believe the other black screen and reboot issues was the bad nvram and mfp board.:mad::mad:

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mr Spock
07-24-2015, 11:39 PM
You need access to Konica's license management system to resolve this.
You need the serial number, request code and which license needs to be reset.
Old machine did not have the options of the mfp you put in and that is what is the problem.

jarobb
07-29-2015, 08:35 AM
This problem is solved here:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/96485-solving-licence-error-messages-without-access-lms.html

by jotunn

Custom Search