PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C454e no black color

Custom Search

Mahmood
07-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Hi
bizhub C454e internal prints, print and copy all are coming without black color when printing meter count it is complete blank page if printing demo page all colors are coming ok but missing black color, in the service mode on the left top side there is maintenance sign (oil cane) pressing this sign will display the following errors P-5, P-9 and P-21. already replaced the following parts, drum K, developer K, black developing drive solinde (flapper solenoid) Transfer belt, Print Head, HV unit but no success.any idea

allan
07-25-2015, 04:37 PM
I don't think the black drum is turning i get that on C360. Think its a clutch or the develop unit not turning.

Mahmood
07-25-2015, 05:09 PM
I don't think the black drum is turning i get that on C360. Think its a clutch or the develop unit not turning.

you are right on the c360 there is clutch which drive the black developing unit but in this model there is solenoid, which is already checked with other machine it is working fine. even i removed complete drive unit but didn't find any thing.

allan
07-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Oops ok then the laser is not reaching the drum surface? or there is a HV problem. Is the machine running clean?

Mahmood
07-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Oops ok then the laser is not reaching the drum surface? or there is a HV problem. Is the machine running clean?

I tried all these but no luck

allan
07-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Change MFPB.

Mahmood
07-26-2015, 07:30 PM
I tried all these but no luck

already changed

splblazer91
07-27-2015, 04:25 AM
Can you actually see the K LASER shine? If no and youve already replace it then it sounds like your only other option is the PRCB. Backup all data first and reset the machine back to factory. If that doesnt work then replace prcb.

Mahmood
07-27-2015, 02:27 PM
Can you actually see the K LASER shine? If no and youve already replace it then it sounds like your only other option is the PRCB. Backup all data first and reset the machine back to factory. If that doesnt work then replace prcb.
Just now I have replaced the mfp and prcb both but still the problem same.

repoocynot
07-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Hi,i see that you have already replaced the following parts, drum K, developer K, black developing drive solinde (flapper solenoid),but have you actually checked that either the drum of dev unit is physically turning ? ie putting a mark on the drum or the mag roller of the dev unit & seeing if it has moved after you have done a copy ?
Sorry that this seems a basic question

Mahmood
07-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Hi,i see that you have already replaced the following parts, drum K, developer K, black developing drive solinde (flapper solenoid),but have you actually checked that either the drum of dev unit is physically turning ? ie putting a mark on the drum or the mag roller of the dev unit & seeing if it has moved after you have done a copy ?
Sorry that this seems a basic question
yes I tried this also working fine just I have one doubt that flat cable of ph unit will try to check tomorrow.

Custom Search