PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous kyocera fs-6025 mfp- cassette 1 failure

Custom Search

atech
07-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Need help guys... machine problem- cassette 1 failure... I tried to enter to system menu>adjustment/maintenance>service settings....followed by Login username and password... I cannot complete the process to repair the cassette problem failure...The machine requires username and password...

I need username and password. I need useful information...

Thanks...

JUAN C DLS
07-26-2015, 12:57 AM
Most Kyocera uses:
user: Admin
Passw: Admin

Other uses:
user: admin00
passw: admin00

Kyo fan
07-26-2015, 11:08 AM
You can't fix it like that, forget about the login credentials. First pull the cassette out, and remove any stuck pieces of paper from the back of the cassette and from the inside of the machine where it connects. Power it off/on and if it still displays failure you have to initialize it. Since this machine doesn't have U906, you have to run U021, but before you do it, put a paper into the mp tray and print the event log for yourself since it will wipe it, and than run U021. After that it will display ready to copy.

It will also wipe address book, network settings, etc. So, also before you run it make sure you know previous network settings and plug a usb drive in it and run U917, select all and export it to the usb drive. After everything is done, you will plug that usb drive in, run U917 and select import.

atech
07-26-2015, 04:26 PM
Most Kyocera uses:
user: Admin
Passw: Admin

Other uses:
user: admin00
passw: admin00

Thanks, It works... I use Admin for both username and password.

atech
07-26-2015, 04:27 PM
You can't fix it like that, forget about the login credentials. First pull the cassette out, and remove any stuck pieces of paper from the back of the cassette and from the inside of the machine where it connects. Power it off/on and if it still displays failure you have to initialize it. Since this machine doesn't have U906, you have to run U021, but before you do it, put a paper into the mp tray and print the event log for yourself since it will wipe it, and than run U021. After that it will display ready to copy.

It will also wipe address book, network settings, etc. So, also before you run it make sure you know previous network settings and plug a usb drive in it and run U917, select all and export it to the usb drive. After everything is done, you will plug that usb drive in, run U917 and select import.

Thanks buddy for that very informative suggestions...

2010mohamed
04-19-2019, 01:35 PM
Thanks buddy for that very informative suggestions...

how do you solve it . need help

2010mohamed
04-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Thanks, It works... I use Admin for both username and password.

how did you solve it

JR2ALTA
04-19-2019, 03:13 PM
Kyo Fan's advice strikes me as very wrong. Most machines like this that Do not have a 906 reset use system menu / maintenance adjustment in which you'll find reset trouble unit or something like that

darry1322
04-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Kyo Fan's advice strikes me as very wrong. Most machines like this that Do not have a 906 reset use system menu / maintenance adjustment in which you'll find reset trouble unit or something like that

Service Menu -> Enable Repaired Unit -> Start

Custom Search