He gets the page with this caption
! R! SEM6; EXIT
And then the print goes
Does anyone have an idea or solution to the problem
In the office no problem printing
Thank assistants

emujo
07-27-2015, 05:44 PM
If you are having issues printing web pages you can try a few things...Try a different browser, try downloading and saving the images in a PDF format, then sending the job, or, in the driver preferences, try changing the original type under quality to "Web"...If that doesn't help you may have to get a tech involved to update the MFP firmware and obtain the latest drivers. If the print driver does not understand the image it will error out. I will confess that I have never seen that particular error message though. Emujo

uzicomp
07-27-2015, 05:54 PM
ty I will try it

logrady2331
07-27-2015, 06:04 PM
Seems weird but that string looks exactly like a Kyocera Prescribe command. Odd.

uzicomp
07-27-2015, 06:12 PM
What it means?

emujo
07-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Google search shows that this is a Kyocera error meaning you have the wrong driver installed...Are you using a Kyocera driver to print to the 283? If so then you are beyond our help in this forum....Emujo

uzicomp
07-27-2015, 06:49 PM
of course not

CompyTech
07-27-2015, 08:07 PM
of course not

Just because the name in the printers and devices window says Konica Minolta does Not mean that the driver is Konica Minolta. In other words, the name of the printer can be different than the actual driver installed in the computer. Usually IT will load random drivers and give printers random names. I would delete and reinstall the correct driver, make sure it's PCL. Good Luck! :cool:

uzicomp
07-27-2015, 08:21 PM
ty
I am going to di it

blackcat4866
07-27-2015, 11:11 PM
Just because the name in the printers and devices window says Konica Minolta does Not mean that the driver is Konica Minolta. In other words, the name of the printer can be different than the actual driver installed in the computer. Usually IT will load random drivers and give printers random names. I would delete and reinstall the correct driver, make sure it's PCL. Good Luck! :cool:

You are exactly correct. The PreScribe code listed in the title is the first line of data sent by a Kyocera print driver to specify PCLXL print language. Only a Kyocera printer can read that data. What you need is the appropriate print driver installed, and this one removed.

We had a customer that had 60 or so Kyoceras, and was trying out a few Konica Minoltas on demo. The complainted that they were getting this page on every print, and sometimes PostScript error prints of 400 to 500 pages, one line per page. They were adamant that the Kyocera print driver should work on every brand of printer. =^..^=

uzicomp
08-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Thank you all
The problem was due to a customer's driver Kyocera connected
I installed it appropriate driver and the problem disappeared

blackcat4866
08-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Congratulations. =^..^=

Custom Search