PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C454 D390 error

Custom Search

Jabes
07-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Hello guys, i'm new at the forum, i'm not technical and I need very help of yours :)

I am with serious problems with a bizhub c454. The machine suffered a electrical short circuit that damaged the PWB Board and the HD.

We buy and installed a new board and HD, the machine starts normally, but, shows the Trouble Code D390.

I believe that need install the firmware of the machine, i have all versions on my PC.

I did not succeed help technical here on Brazil, I am willing to pay to who help me. If necessary, i make access remote and facetime.

Sorry my english, i'm bad.

allan
07-28-2015, 04:56 PM
Did you use the old SSD(small removable board with memory chip on it) from the MFPB you changed. It is a check sum error.

Does the machine give restore option on the screen? It does give CD390 when you change the MFPB with a new one. That is normal.
After that you must input the machine type information.

Jabes
07-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Did you use the old SSD(small removable board with memory chip on it) from the MFPB you changed. It is a check sum error.

Does the machine give restore option on the screen? It does give CD390 when you change the MFPB with a new one. That is normal.
After that you must input the machine type information.

Thanks for your reply allan!

So, the machine shows the option "Recover Data", but the touch panel doesn't accept commands, only the buttons and the keypad are responding.

:/

allan
07-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Reseat all the connectors on the MFPB and the supply.

tech51
07-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Install the latest firmware and then re boot the machine. If this code comes back the machine should re boot itself anything up to 3 times. You have to let it do this. After the last boot the recovery button should work.

Jabes
07-28-2015, 07:08 PM
Reseat all the connectors on the MFPB and the supply.

The problem persists :(

Custom Search