PDA

View Full Version : C 280 k drum install error

Custom Search

selmila
07-29-2015, 09:45 AM
hi,
i am unable to recover K drum unit install screen in one of my customer C 280 machine. i have replaced the K drum unit with new and also the pwb mc! the machine stuck at K drum unit install screen. any suggestions to recover the machine.

EarthKmTech
07-29-2015, 10:08 AM
make sure the contact unit that swings up with the lever to touch the chip on the bottom of the drum unit is not damaged or any of its pins bent.

you can also check wire for wire back to the PRCB to make sure there are no breakages in the harness. (mad skills required)

blackcat4866
07-29-2015, 07:58 PM
make sure the contact unit that swings up with the lever to touch the chip on the bottom of the drum unit is not damaged or any of its pins bent.

you can also check wire for wire back to the PRCB to make sure there are no breakages in the harness. (mad skills required)

Pinouts are my favorite. =^..^=

allan
07-29-2015, 08:08 PM
I made a nifty little tool. I can plug a chip straight into the relay board and run the machine. It eliminates the contact. and is helpful in resetting the drum counter.

Pin 1 and 3 is the circuit blowing the ICP on the chip and pin 2 is to detect the presence of the IU.

selmila
08-01-2015, 07:16 PM
I have replaced the PRCB and it start working for the first copy and then the same drum error shows on the screen. I have also checked the contacts and the wiring it all looks ok.30091

Custom Search