PDA

View Full Version : Image Ghosting on Konica Minolta Bizhub C451?

Custom Search

Elaine
07-31-2015, 04:21 PM
I have replaced almost everything but still have intermittent of image ghosting?
Anyone else had this problem and solved it?
Many thanks in advance for any help?

Elaine

copier addict
07-31-2015, 05:29 PM
Can you elaborate on what "almost everything" is please.

konica7022
07-31-2015, 06:47 PM
"everything"?

have you tried changing the machine? ;)

Elaine
07-31-2015, 06:58 PM
Can you elaborate on what "almost everything" is please.
I am thinking it is a timing issue but I am not sure how to go about proving this. I changed transfer unit and replaced all feed tyres.

Elaine
07-31-2015, 06:59 PM
"everything"?

have you tried changing the machine? ;)
Lol that is my very last resort ;)

minimerlin
07-31-2015, 07:50 PM
Lol that is my very last resort ;)Have you carried out the fixes as described in quite a few posts on this site and also on the KM Infohub? If it is just fuzzy ghosting around the typeface it is easily fixed on this machine by the simple addition of a mylar onto the 2nd transfer guide.

Skyler
08-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Is the Image ghosting or image repeating down the page or onto the next page. Depending on what type of ghosting your are referring to would depend on what part of the copy process you would be looking at. If the secondary transfer "roller" unit has not been changed then I recommend replacing it and follow the procedure below.

Black smudges, smears, halo-effect, ghosting or text that looks bold or offset on the first and/or second side of the copies.
Solution

PROBABLE CAUSES:

1. The secondary transfer is set too low.
To adjust the secondary transfer, perform the following:
a.Enter Tech Rep mode.
b.Select Image Processing Adjustment.
c.Select Transfer Output Fine Adjustment.
d.Select Primary Trans Adj.
e.Increase the data to a (3) for all four colors.
f.Select Secondary Transfer Voltage.
g.Select Plain paper.
h.Select Black and increase the value to +7.

2. Failed second transfer roller.
Replace the second transfer roller.

Elaine
08-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Is the Image ghosting or image repeating down the page or onto the next page. Depending on what type of ghosting your are referring to would depend on what part of the copy process you would be looking at. If the secondary transfer "roller" unit has not been changed then I recommend replacing it and follow the procedure below.

Black smudges, smears, halo-effect, ghosting or text that looks bold or offset on the first and/or second side of the copies.
Solution

PROBABLE CAUSES:

1. The secondary transfer is set too low.
To adjust the secondary transfer, perform the following:
a.Enter Tech Rep mode.
b.Select Image Processing Adjustment.
c.Select Transfer Output Fine Adjustment.
d.Select Primary Trans Adj.
e.Increase the data to a (3) for all four colors.
f.Select Secondary Transfer Voltage.
g.Select Plain paper.
h.Select Black and increase the value to +7.

2. Failed second transfer roller.
Replace the second transfer roller.

Thank you very much for this info. the image is repeating looks off line intermittently.

muhammadreza
08-19-2016, 10:11 PM
i have this type of problem 338963389733898 but machine is Bizhub C652

Synthohol
08-20-2016, 12:11 AM
print 5 test pages, remove the transfer belt, if you can see any image on the bottom of the belt the belt cleaning blade is not doing its job.

muhammadreza
08-31-2016, 10:56 AM
print 5 test pages, remove the transfer belt, if you can see any image on the bottom of the belt the belt cleaning blade is not doing its job.

Thank you for reply :) i all ready make that machine by changeing controller :) :)

Custom Search