PDA

View Full Version : Screen tuch problem with konical minolta bizhub c451

Custom Search

techmayor92
08-02-2015, 05:38 AM
Please can anyone help out on this issue? I have a konical minolta bizhub c451 tuch screen problem have change the screen still have same problem please tech help me out am also a technician I will be glad to hear from my great tech Thanks God bless

JR2ALTA
08-02-2015, 05:44 AM
sometimes I think people lie and say the replaced the obvious part in hopes we provide some miracle *free* solution.

Hansoon
08-02-2015, 06:54 AM
.... or they leave the crud between the "new" (hopefully) screen and the operation panel......, or what I have seen too, they put the screen backwards in and also; happened several times, they forgot to remove the protecting foil of the new screen......

Don't laugh, I have seen this more than once. A tech claiming that a new touch panel we provided to him is not working. When inspecting the part, I found the thin protecting foil still untouched in place. Happens mostly with touch panels for KyoceraMita. Also happening often with the thin KyoceraMita panels is that they are returned because of a crack. Customer claims that it came already cracked in the packing. This does not explain the fact that in these cases the foils where removed and put back in place and especially why on the contacts of the ribbon cable there are already markings of a board connector......

Hans

techmayor92
08-02-2015, 07:41 AM
It one of my friend give dat screen please can printer board curse touch problem or the tonner chip curse the client told me he refill the tonner and e did not change the chip please people help me out

techno77
09-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Please can anyone help out on this issue? I have a konical minolta bizhub c451 tuch screen problem have change the screen still have same problem please tech help me out am also a technician I will be glad to hear from my great tech Thanks God bless

Try replacing the memory.

femaster
09-17-2015, 11:54 PM
Try replacing the memory.

Or swap the location of the 2 sticks. If the copier fails to boot after that, then you have at least on bad stick of RAM.

Custom Search