PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350 web interface not available

Custom Search

wingnut
05-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Hello,

We have a new Bizhub 350 and I can not access the web interface admin screen. We can scan to email scan to a server, scan to the machines HD fax and everything else just fine. I can ping the device.

Is there a switch or setting somewhere to load the webserver on the Bizhub?

Thank you

bgbas
05-28-2008, 07:28 PM
If you can access the public user screen, logout then enter admin screen with code of 12345678.
Must have Java for any of this to work.

wingnut
05-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Hey BGBAS thanks for the reply.

I have tried firfox, IE 6 and I have java enabled and loaded. I can't get the public screen to come up

Here's what the browser says...
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is having problems
You might be entering the wrong address

I got the IP off of the config page and I set it up - i know it's correct, I can ping it, it scans to email so I know i have connectivity.

It's like the webserver isnt running at all ?

I cant find anywhere in the configuration sheet that shows whether its running or not. Is there some place to load the webserver?

Accentcp
05-28-2008, 09:00 PM
If your security is really set high it will block the console sometimes!Its windows ooohhh

bgbas
05-28-2008, 09:13 PM
If all setting are correct it could be corrupt firmware or the infamous NVRAM problem. Hope this helps
Technical Advice Document (TAD)Konica Minolta ConfidentialTAUS0701860EN00 Statistics Last Used in the Contact Center: 3/18/2008
Times Used in the Contact Center: 8
Views: 107
Related to Escalated Issue: No Created: 8/1/2007
Modified: 8/1/2007
Priority: None Specified Products Products:
None Specified Details Subject:
HTTP 400 - Bad Request error. Unable to view the printer web browser (PageScope Web Connection).

Description:
HTTP 400 - Bad Request error. Unable to view the printer web browser (PageScope Web Connection).
Solution:
CAUSE: The reason for the error:
1. A bad request. The browser sent a request that the server could not understand.
2. An attempt to communicate with plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead, use the HTTPS scheme to access the URL.
3. The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.

Note: The first digit of the status code specifies one of five classes of response.

1xx Informational
2xx Success
3xx Redirection
4xx Client Error
5xx Server Error
SOLUTION: The error can be eliminated by:
1. Checking for any enabled Pop-up blockers and reconfiguring them.
2. Checking for Internet security software that may be blocking Web access and disabling the service. Example: Norton© Internet Security.
3. Installing Microsoft® .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1. Microsoft® has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft® products that are listed in the "Applies to" section. This problem was first corrected in .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1.
Note: Refer to Microsoft® Article ID: 826437 - FIX: "HTTP 400 - Bad request" error message in the .NET Framework 1.1 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826437).

Attachments:
Applies To Problem Code 1: None Specified
Problem Code 2: None Specified
Information Type 1: Other
Information Type 2: None Specified
Document Classification: None Specified
None Specified
Printer Emulation:
None Specified
Application:
None Specified
Network:
None Specified
Feature:
None Specified
Other:
None Specified

redhotrob
05-29-2008, 10:51 AM
I had a similar issue, tried everything with no luck. Almost gave up on it.
Flashed the machine. Put lastest on it, 70 then.
Then it all started working.

pepper38_cnd
05-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Try holding down the control key and refreshing your browser.

05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
I agree with redhotrob. Level 70 firmware solved this several times for me.

NotByChoice
05-29-2008, 04:46 PM
just to double check.
youre using an address of the form: http://192.168.1.5

try another computer. we have some computers on our network that can ping/print/scan/etc with our bizhub c351 but they cant access the web interface. its strange indeed.

deogey
08-26-2008, 07:20 PM
I have a Bizhub 200 with this same behavior; any idea where i could find the firmware to try to flash it?

and does flashing the firmware reset all of my settings?
TIA

blueboy2001
08-26-2008, 11:33 PM
Check the proxy settings in Internet Explorer by going to Tools, Internet Options, Connections, LAN Settings. If there is a proxy server entered, untick the "Use proxy server" box and try again.

If it now works, turn the proxy back on, click Advanced, and enter the copier IP in the "do not use proxy server for addresses beginning with" box.

redime
08-27-2008, 02:58 AM
I have a Bizhub 200 with this same behavior; any idea where i could find the firmware to try to flash it?

and does flashing the firmware reset all of my settings?
TIA
No it will not change your settings

Where are you located?

joneze
08-27-2008, 10:27 AM
I have same problem on bizhub 250. Customer has three of these browse find from 2 but this one just will not. Changed MFBS board latest firmware (80). Still exactly the same. Even when connecting laptop directly using cross over cable the laptop will not browse to this machine. It cannot be machine security settings as that would mean i cant browse to any of them.

deogey
08-27-2008, 12:26 PM
No it will not change your settings

Where are you located?

RI (Hopkinton)

Haroldbfix
08-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey BGBAS thanks for the reply.

I have tried firfox, IE 6 and I have java enabled and loaded. I can't get the public screen to come up

Here's what the browser says...
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is having problems
You might be entering the wrong address

I got the IP off of the config page and I set it up - i know it's correct, I can ping it, it scans to email so I know i have connectivity.

It's like the webserver isnt running at all ?

I cant find anywhere in the configuration sheet that shows whether its running or not. Is there some place to load the webserver?

have you tried a different browser?

joneze
08-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Got mine sorted by using total clear on the machine.

SomeDude
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
This is not a fix, but it may give a clue to somebody who *can* help us: If I go into Windows Explorer - NOT IE - and type the IP address without a leading '\\' or anything else, an IE window is launched that says the page can't be found. BUT, if you look closely, you can see that the 'back' arrow is enabled. Using that, I can see ~part~ of the Web-based UI page. What could possibly be causing such a thing?!?!?!

TheOwl
12-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Australia we have this problem as well.

What it is here is simply upgrading the firmware on the machine to version 70 or later.

The underlying problem is .Net Framework 3 and up. When using Internet Explorer, .Net Framework runs in the background when viewing webpages, but the machines weren't able to understand the requests unless you upgraded the firmware. If you are using .Net Framework 2 and below, you would find that everything is ok.

The other thing you can do is try using Firefox, but I have had a case where this didn't work either, so the firmware upgrade was necessary.

stathistec
12-05-2008, 04:26 PM
i had the same problem
the only way is to update/reinstall the firmware of the machine with SD cart

copiercopy
12-06-2008, 11:06 AM
I want to down my copier counter C450 bizhub

dogsbody
12-06-2008, 12:08 PM
I want to down my copier counter C450 bizhub

if you are looking to reduce the counter on your machine you are looking in the wrong place

copiercopy
12-06-2008, 12:21 PM
if you are looking to reduce the counter on your machine you are looking in the wrong place
i have a machine (C450 bizhub) and iwant to buy it but nobody dont buy it becaude it counter to mach 800000 :o

dogsbody
12-06-2008, 12:56 PM
i have a machine (C450 bizhub) and iwant to buy it but nobody dont buy it becaude it counter to mach 800000 :o

I can't make much sense out of that.
If you have a issue i suggest you start your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses.

iso8859
10-10-2014, 09:04 PM
C353 reply a page that seem empty.
But if you look at it you can read a redirect to top.xml

Open http://192.168.x.y/wcd/top.xml and it works !

Remi

Custom Search