PDA

View Full Version : PageScope Authentication Manager needed !

Custom Search

CopierNerd
08-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Greetings Everyone!

I am looking for Pagescope Authentication Manager, if any one can provide me the link or send me through email or share.That will be great.

Many Thanks

Regards

CopierNerd

emujo
08-04-2015, 07:09 PM
The entire page scope suite is available on the Konicaminolta.us. Look under cost accounting solutions. Download is free and device manger is free, all other modules are required to be licensed after a 60 day trial period. If you've already installed the program and didn't check the box for authentication manager, you might just try re-installing the application and selecting that particular module...IMO best practice is to install all modules during the install. If they don't get used, no big deal, if the customer decide to enable that feature, then it's just a matter of getting the license...If you are looking for a free license, good luck...Emujo

CopierNerd
08-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Thank you very much Emujo!

But still i am unable to find my required application, "PageScope Authentication Manager"

Can you send me the exact link? or if you have this complete Enterprise Suite then i will be very thankful to you if you share it with me via google drive or 4shared ?? I will appreciate that.

Actually, i am stuck in synchronizing my machine with Active Directory Directory Service, that's why i need this.

I am looking forward to your helpful response.

Regards
CN

allan
08-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Its out there i found it in less than 60 seconds!! Goto the europe download site.

CopierNerd
08-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Thanks Allan for your reply,

I looked in the Europe download site, every thing is there except " Authentication Manager & Account Manager" ?
The thing i found new on that site is Pagescope enterprise suite plug-in.I don't need that because i don't have complete enterprise suite installed.I have Device Manager, Data Administrator, HDD backup, Box Operator, Log Management, Print Status Notifier, My Panel Manager, Remote Panel, Copy Protection, Direct Print, etc but i need "Authentication Manager" its missing in my apps list.

Can you do me a favor?

emujo
08-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Account and authentication manager are part of the PSES suite, not separate downloads. Are you getting pagescope device administration software confused with PSES? You don't need authentication manager to configure AD on the MFP, and if you can't get it going on the MFP, you will probably have the same issues with PSES. Emujo

allan
08-05-2015, 04:22 PM

Download Centre - KONICA MINOLTA Europe (http://www.konicaminolta.eu/en/business-solutions/support/download-center.html)

Its a bit cryptic it seems

Its less expensive to use Pcounter or Ysoft.

emujo
08-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Never seen this before, and I don't see it on the US site...Not even sure what it is now...Emujo

CopierNerd
08-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Thank you very much Allan and Emujo!

Especially Allan, for sending me the Screen shot and the very useful link.I have searched that site before but didn't look in that option.
Many Thanks!

Now the next step is how to configure MFP for LDAP & Active Directory?
I have tried it before without Authentication Manager but didn't succeed in synchronizing the users.

Can you please send me the configuration? So that i can verify from where am i missing something.

Regards
CN

BHM
02-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone know if Konica has an updated Account Manager utility? The Enterprise Suite is no longer available and we have a potential customer that would be using Account Track on about 50 machines and we need a semi easy method or gathering user counts from each machine without doing it one machine at a time. Does not need to be fancy, just a monthly report of how many pages each user is producing.

Custom Search