PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C3350 constantly hanging and going to sleep which is to deep to wake up from.

Custom Search

Pichulec
08-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Hi everyone. I have a problem with one of my bizhub's - C3350. This printer is only used to print in color, basically not very often. When the printer is not used for some time it is going sleep which is to deep to wake up from. As well occasionally hang, that no buttons on the screen work at all. Any advises? Any firmware update will help?? The problem is i don't have support from konica minolta for this printer so i need to get firmware elsewhere if that is the case. Please help :)

wseyller
08-06-2015, 03:07 AM
Best thing to do is go to service mode. In there is an option to allow the ability to turn off sleep mode in the admistrator settings. Set from restrict to permit. Then in admin settings of sleep mode you get an off choice. Also turn off the weekly timer settings too.

The device will still go into low power mode but better than sleep.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SmellsHot
08-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Disable power consumption in sleep mode. This has worked for me in the past with machines not waking up

malthus
08-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone. I have a problem with one of my bizhub's - C3350. This printer is only used to print in color, basically not very often. When the printer is not used for some time it is going sleep which is to deep to wake up from. As well occasionally hang, that no buttons on the screen work at all. Any advises? Any firmware update will help?? The problem is i don't have support from konica minolta for this printer so i need to get firmware elsewhere if that is the case. Please help :)

known fault temp measure turn off sleep mode via service mode and set to off in admin mode and download latest firmware

Pichulec
08-08-2015, 09:44 AM
known fault temp measure turn off sleep mode via service mode and set to off in admin mode and download latest firmware

Thats the problem, as I stated in my first post, I don't have technical support for this machine. So I don't know any place from which i can download firmware from.

Custom Search