PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Need Help Bizhub 362 ERROR

Custom Search

ck1
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Anybody have this issues ,when you on the machine screen show ERROR . i try to refreash firmware it show
FlashRom Setuo

ERASE ok
Program

ERROR: 0x0000e011

Apr 9 2005 14.55.16

Help thanks

copier addict
08-07-2015, 05:53 PM
99% of abort codes are related to the MFBS board. That is the place to start. Swap it with a working board and see if it boots normally. Don't forget to use the original NVRam from the machine.

ck1
08-08-2015, 01:44 AM
99% of abort codes are related to the MFBS board. That is the place to start. Swap it with a working board and see if it boots normally. Don't forget to use the original NVRam from the machine.
Yes change the MFBS still the same . i try swap the NVram ok at the same board ( can NVram intial or repair it ?)thanks for reply

EarthKmTech
08-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Does it still do it when not connected to the network ?

I have seen this caused by as little as 1pc running the wrong driver printing to the machine.

EDIT: Sorry, didnt read your post properly, didnt realise you were unable to load firmware.

John@Joplinoffice
04-20-2016, 02:47 PM
Has anyone recovered a machine with this error. Mine happened during a firmware upgrade and is now dead! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!:confused:

Synthohol
04-20-2016, 06:42 PM
Has anyone recovered a machine with this error. Mine happened during a firmware upgrade and is now dead! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!:confused:

If im reading the manual correctly thats an OS processing error. Yoy can try to reseat the ram and the NVRAM but if that wont work then as others have pointed out you must change the mfbs and or the mfbs/2 board.
Good luck.

John@Joplinoffice
04-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Hey Synthohol, what manual do you find this in. I have both NEC and Konkica Minolta versions and don't see this anywhere!?

copier addict
04-21-2016, 03:09 PM

I recently had a firmware issue with one of these. It would fail when my colleague would use his windows 8.1 laptop to write the CF card. When I would write it with my windows 7 machine it would be fine. The file was a bit bigger when written with win 8.1. Couldn't figure out why.

Synthohol
04-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Hey Synthohol, what manual do you find this in. I have both NEC and Konkica Minolta versions and don't see this anywhere!?

Right in the BH 362 service manual. Search the pdf for "abort code" it will take you right there.

John@Joplinoffice
04-26-2016, 03:51 PM
I recently had a firmware issue with one of these. It would fail when my colleague would use his windows 8.1 laptop to write the CF card. When I would write it with my windows 7 machine it would be fine. The file was a bit bigger when written with win 8.1. Couldn't figure out why.

WOW... and I am on Win 10!!! But tried new DL on Win 7 but no go... Acts like it is stuck in the program mode. Says erase ok but program error 0x0000e011!!!

copyman
04-26-2016, 07:13 PM
99% of the time abort code is caused by a corrupt print job. like someone here posted unplug the network cable if no abort code then go to each computer and delete all pending print jobs.

John@Joplinoffice
04-27-2016, 02:57 PM
99% of the time abort code is caused by a corrupt print job. like someone here posted unplug the network cable if no abort code then go to each computer and delete all pending print jobs.

Abort code happened during firmware upgrade... not on a network. Thanks for the reply though. John

copier addict
04-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Take the CF card and format it on the Win 7 computer, write the firmware to it and try again

John@Joplinoffice
04-28-2016, 02:43 PM
Take the CF card and format it on the Win 7 computer, write the firmware to it and try again

Already tried that as well... Unfortunately for me, this is on an NEC IT 3640D, and from what I have been told by 2 different ex-NEC dealers, NEC made some kind of change and once it errors out during a firmware upgrade, it will not try to re-read the cf card, like the bizhub models will. The MFBS2 must be replaced! Found one at HYTEC for $1600.00!!! So that ain't happening! Got a good parts machine though!!! only 200K! LOL!!! Thanks again to all for the help!!!

Synthohol
04-28-2016, 04:09 PM
Can you ISW via FTP?
Hated those stupid cf cards and just used ftp for firmware.

brianho80
06-14-2016, 06:21 AM
dear all,

for my case, i having problem on my cf card.

replace another one using "kingston" , manage to write the firmware into machine again.

Custom Search