PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35 Transfer belt reset

Custom Search

SAR
08-14-2015, 02:55 PM
I have one of these machines calling for a trans belt. Can you extend the life of these, or just reset it until you can get the new one in?

allan
08-14-2015, 03:14 PM
You can reset it if the prints are ok i would not bother to replace it.

laitang
08-14-2015, 03:54 PM
1. Turn ON the power switch.
NOTE:
• Make sure that the USB cable, (the network cable, and the fax cable) are not connected to the machine.
2. From the Menu, select [Service Mode] → [Supplies] → [Consumables Replace] → [Transfer Belt Unit] and execute this function to reset the transfer belt unit counter value.
3. From the Menu, select [Admin Setting] → [Printer Setting] → [Quality Settings] → [Gradation Adjust] → [AIDC Process] and execute this function.
4. Connect the USB cable, (the network cable, and the fax cable) to the machine.

SAR
08-14-2015, 09:01 PM
1. Turn ON the power switch.
NOTE:
• Make sure that the USB cable, (the network cable, and the fax cable) are not connected to the machine.
2. From the Menu, select [Service Mode] → [Supplies] → [Consumables Replace] → [Transfer Belt Unit] and execute this function to reset the transfer belt unit counter value.
3. From the Menu, select [Admin Setting] → [Printer Setting] → [Quality Settings] → [Gradation Adjust] → [AIDC Process] and execute this function.
4. Connect the USB cable, (the network cable, and the fax cable) to the machine.

Thanks for the replies. I just wanted to make sure the machine wouldn't code out if I reset the counter without replacing the belt.

EarthKmTech
08-15-2015, 01:41 AM
new or old, lubricate the sliding rails and cam lobes at friction areas on each side of the belt to prevent the damage to the 1st transfer pressure retraction drive (0096)

ensure its reassembled correctly before installation.

once damaged its game over, its a preventative measure not a fix.

allan
08-15-2015, 07:07 AM
new or old, lubricate the sliding rails and cam lobes at friction areas on each side of the belt to prevent the damage to the 1st transfer pressure retraction drive (0096)

ensure its reassembled correctly before installation.

once damaged its game over, its a preventative measure not a fix.

I have glued the stud that breaks off before. Are you talking about the drive on the door side?

EarthKmTech
08-15-2015, 01:07 PM
I have glued the stud that breaks off before. Are you talking about the drive on the door side?

for some reason every person who's ever worked on C25/C35 always confuses 0096 (first transfer pressure retraction) with 0094 (second transfer pressure retraction)

In answer to your question, No.

:cool:

allan
08-15-2015, 02:36 PM
for some reason every person who's ever worked on C25/C35 always confuses 0096 (first transfer pressure retraction) with 0094 (second transfer pressure retraction)

In answer to your question, No.

:cool:
Ok i never had 0096 before. How do you repair that.

Custom Search