PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica C280 fuser clicking

Custom Search

pfuller22
08-14-2015, 10:00 PM
Hello everyone. I have just changed a fuser on my c280 as the old was getting worm. I put the new one in all ok but its clicking for some reason and i can't work it out. Its a rotary clicking noise that wasn't there before i changed it. Any ideas at all? it still all works and prints as it did before hand

blackcat4866
08-15-2015, 12:19 AM
Hello everyone. I have just changed a fuser on my c280 as the old was getting worm. I put the new one in all ok but its clicking for some reason and i can't work it out. Its a rotary clicking noise that wasn't there before i changed it. Any ideas at all? it still all works and prints as it did before hand

Worm?

If the fuser had been sitting on the shelf for a while the pressure roller might have flat spots. The good news is that it might smooth out with use, and won't cause anything other than a noise. I usually don't replace the fuser for worms. =^..^=

pfuller22
08-15-2015, 12:28 AM
Thank you, should of taken it to the vets really but its quite a weight to carry down the road. The fuser has been on my shelf for maybe 2 months and before that who knows. Hopefully it will go in time then. It does almost disappear when printing its just the warm up its louder.
Thank you

tonertechnologies
08-19-2015, 11:35 AM
I need a step by step guide to install scanner. After several downloads of scanner drivers Generic 36C-1 Series is still missing.

I would appreciate urgent response.

Thanks

Custom Search