PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Strange image printing problem on C6500

Custom Search

copy_kid
08-18-2015, 12:57 PM
It is a very strange problem I am having at one machine, I don't even know how to explain it correctly...
When I print, for example, 20 pages of the same job about the 10th copy gets out like this... 1/4 of the print only in yellow, next 1/4 only yellow + magenta, next 1/4 only y+m+c, last part all colors. All other copies are ok, but one of them gets out like this...
I tryed changing the transfer belt unit, the PRCB, the Controller, etc... No luck... I am running out of ideas... Now I am trying to replace the drum motors, but I am affraid this is not the problem as well..
Attached a copy of the print-out...
Any help?
Thanks!

MVPunisher
08-19-2015, 06:31 PM
Not the same problem as yours. Similar though, I once had an issue that every 100 pages or so (i believe when it was calibrating) it would print a stripe row of colors. The HV unit that was deep in there fixed it. Not the easy one.

Desert Rat
08-20-2015, 05:09 AM
copy_kid, I think mvpunisher is on the right track as far as it being a power supply problem. It starts as yellow, then adds magenta, then the cyan till
it all hits at the right time. Does the one in front of this one look OK? How about the one after?
Are you getting any codes?
Could be the charge rollers in the transfer belt are not coming on at the right time. Is the transfer unit firmly fastened with the two screws and
the locating pins? I would check the high voltage connection inside the transfer unit, make sure they are clean and firmly mounted.
Is it consistent to 1 every 20 pages? Or being the 10th or 11th page out? Run it with the door open and watch the transfer belt to see
if it or anything else is moving around.

Your right though that is a strange image:confused:

DR

adeyemi
08-11-2016, 10:46 AM
It is a very strange problem I am having at one machine, I don't even know how to explain it correctly...
When I print, for example, 20 pages of the same job about the 10th copy gets out like this... 1/4 of the print only in yellow, next 1/4 only yellow + magenta, next 1/4 only y+m+c, last part all colors. All other copies are ok, but one of them gets out like this...
I tryed changing the transfer belt unit, the PRCB, the Controller, etc... No luck... I am running out of ideas... Now I am trying to replace the drum motors, but I am affraid this is not the problem as well..
Attached a copy of the print-out...
Any help?
Thanks!

Hi,
Did you get to solve this problem? How, its quite an interesting problem. I have a yellow background issue here too.

liondor1969
08-11-2016, 12:33 PM
i vave same problem ..only yelow..problem is cable from machine to fery..

Custom Search