PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub C3850 MFP Board

Custom Search

seagatesedan
08-18-2015, 01:15 PM
Hi guys,

Stumbled across this forum and was hoping someone could help me out with a problem I have..

I have a Bizhub C3850 that a previous technician has removed the MFP Board from, along with the SSD/EEPROM. I need to get this machine running, so I have ordered a replacement board and SSD, Am I able to fit these parts? In the service manual it states to install the new board with the old SSD, Start the machine, power down install old EEPROM chip etc.. (I am unable to get my hands on the old SSD/MFP Board/EEPROM as the person no longer works here and I have no idea what he has done with the parts, I'll assume they have been fitted to another machine somewhere!

Regards

David01
08-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I do not think his problem arises that you are not the old SSD, for against the counter will again 0. I also think you should update your new MFP firmware
ps excuse me for my english is bad

splblazer91
08-19-2015, 01:38 AM
Put all components back on the MFP board and Install it. Like previously stated your counter will be 0 and your Machine Serial may change as well. There is probably a procedure for reinputting that. Make sure you have the USB with FW on it plugged into the machine before you power it on for the first time. Good Luck. If that doesnt work then you pretty much have a very expensive boat anchor on your hands.

allan
08-19-2015, 05:25 AM
Try to get the old ssd back.

Custom Search