PDA

View Full Version : C6500 not copyng color in full color mode.

Custom Search

tulintron
08-19-2015, 01:13 AM
Hello friends.

I need to restore my NVRAM Bizhub Pro C6500.
In the manual, the procedure within the State Confirmation and 96-00, however the result and ERR (error).

The defect of this equipment in order copies. Not out image.
In simple color mode, leaves the 04 colors. In full color mode not out.

I need some configurate DIPSW?

Please, take much.

Help.

Thanks

Desert Rat
08-19-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm not sure I understand the problem? Or at least the terms your using to describe the problem.

DR

tulintron
08-20-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure I understand the problem? Or at least the terms your using to describe the problem.

DR
C6500 in copy mode Will not make the black with the definition full color. Print mode, ok. in scan mode, ok. in copy mode, dontt make black in full color. All plates were changed for testing. the defect has been found in NVRAM. In the manual, in i / o check says 92-00 restore NVRAM. In my case, it gave error.

Desert Rat
08-21-2015, 06:16 AM
Could be that the NVRAM is corrupted. What kind of copy do you get when you ask it to do a black and white in full color mode?
You mentioned the plates, are you referring to the charger grids?
It sounds like you have the service manual, right?
How many copies on the drums and developers and transfer belt?
In the book there is a section that tells what adjustments and the order they need to be made.
It is under Adjustments/Settings, list of adjustments.

If your having trouble with the copy or print quality, this machine will usually give you a code.
My service manual sez this will not work in the field. It must be for factory use only,
don't mess with it. You could cause more trouble than you want.
Post a picture of your test target. That way we will know what you are looking at.

DR

Custom Search