PDA

View Full Version : NVRAM Bizhub C353

Custom Search

jaimeochoam
08-19-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi, I was traying to repair a defective NVRAM of Bizhub C353 with the firmware Imaging Toolkit. But when the CF card is being written appears the error "failed to open sumfile". The .exe file of this machine that I have to do it is not ok. the CF card is 256MB. I work with Konica Minolta but as independent engineer. I dont have count with mykonicaminolta and the dealer in the country do not help me with this software, can some one help me with the file A02E0Y0-F000-GCQ-J8(00).EXE ?. I really apreciate your help. jaimeochoam@gmail.com

allan
08-19-2015, 06:50 PM
Hi, I was traying to repair a defective NVRAM of Bizhub C353 with the firmware Imaging Toolkit. But when the CF card is being written appears the error "failed to open sumfile". The .exe file of this machine that I have to do it is not ok. the CF card is 256MB. I work with Konica Minolta but as independent engineer. I dont have count with mykonicaminolta and the dealer in the country do not help me with this software, can some one help me with the file A02E0Y0-F000-GCQ-J8(00).EXE ?. I really apreciate your help. jaimeochoam@gmail.com

You could try and do an old school repair on it?

jaimeochoam
08-20-2015, 06:20 AM
You could try and do an old school repair on it?

Sorry I dont undestand. There is another mode? what is it?. I don not have other NVRAM to change it.

Custom Search