PDA

View Full Version : CQ Company polo shirt

Custom Search

PaperCut
08-20-2015, 01:14 AM
Do you guys know where to get a Konica Minolta Polo Shirt with embroidery logo.
I'm looking for a polo shirt, Not button down shirt. Any website will do.

rrrohan
08-21-2015, 07:34 AM
Do you guys know where to get a Konica Minolta Polo Shirt with embroidery logo.
I'm looking for a polo shirt, Not button down shirt. Any website will do.
One of the guys at work got in trouble by KM trainer who said unless your a dealer your not allowed to wear it?

ZOOTECH
08-21-2015, 08:49 AM
One of the guys at work got in trouble by KM trainer who said unless your a dealer your not allowed to wear it?
WOW! I guess I should get rid of my a Canon, Muratec, HP, Lexmark, Sharp, and whatever shirts be
fore I get thrown into jail! We should also let the homeless, and those unaware people know they might be breaking KM's rules! :p

rrrohan
08-21-2015, 09:31 AM
WOW! I guess I should get rid of my a Canon, Muratec, HP, Lexmark, Sharp, and whatever shirts be
fore I get thrown into jail! We should also let the homeless, and those unaware people know they might be breaking KM's rules! :p

why would you want to wear them anyway is the better question :)

EarthKmTech
08-21-2015, 10:00 AM
where ever on earth there is a copier a technician is allowed to service it and most of the time unsupervised - except defence installations generally... a convincing con man pretending to be a technician still can and has done evil in the past.

allan
08-21-2015, 02:50 PM
I get mine from the OEM they give out the exact same shirts to the end-users as a promotional thing.

ZOOTECH
08-21-2015, 03:59 PM
why would you want to wear them anyway is the better question :)
We progressed from dress shirts and ties to golf type shirts (for the better I might add).

rrrohan
08-22-2015, 11:49 AM
We progressed from dress shirts and ties to golf type shirts (for the better I might add).

Haha same. No more ironing :)

subaro
08-22-2015, 04:26 PM
The only way i get them. when you attend training courses, they give one to you when you complete the cousre. I guess it is advertising and the manufacturer way of saying you are trained on their product.

rrrohan
08-22-2015, 04:28 PM
After hours of KMIT listening to that robotic narrator you deserve a free shirt

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

subaro
08-22-2015, 05:58 PM
After hours of KMIT listening to that robotic narrator you deserve a free shirt

Yeh. A slave is the ownership of his master. Well if you want the shirt thus bend you must. Must say though, when you wear those golf shirts with the logo, you get more looks than if you have on shirt and tie and admit it, you kinda feel you let the public know. " look i have a job and a bit smart " and i am not a #@%$#$^%".
I guess maybe that's why he wants those shirts.

rrrohan
08-23-2015, 01:36 AM
Least they don't confuse me with the sales team now

Custom Search