PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Lexmark cx510de Maintenance kit

Custom Search

glenbennett
08-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Hello

I have a Lexmark cx510de and its telling me to change Maintenance kit. However I changed the Maintenance kit and its still telling me to change it... Is there a way to go into system settings and clear this from the LCD screen?

Thank You

subaro
08-20-2015, 06:26 PM
diag mode : hold key 3 and 6 and power on machine. keep holding for about 15 sec and then release.

To reset the fuser count:1 Select Printer Setup from Diag Menu, and press Select.2 Select Reset Fuser Cnt, and press Select.3 Select Reset, and press Select.Reset Resetting… appears.4 To cancel a reset, press Back.

Entering the Configuration menu1 Turn off the printer.2 Press and hold 2 and 6 while turning on the printer.Release the buttons when the splash screen appears.Reset Separator Roll and Pick Assembly CounterThis setting enables an service technician to reset the value of the separator roll and pick assembly’smaintenance counter to zero (0) after replacing it.

I think the message is mainly to reset the fuser count. hope this solves it. You should get a service pdf manual for the machine.

Custom Search