PDA

View Full Version : Error Code transfer belt fuse oce cm5520

Custom Search

jenna41
08-20-2015, 06:04 PM
I have an oce cm5520 i put a lightly used transfer belt on machine and did not change the fuse. Is there a diagram someone can share to show me where and how to change this fuse?

femaster
08-21-2015, 01:42 AM
I have an oce cm5520 i put a lightly used transfer belt on machine and did not change the fuse. Is there a diagram someone can share to show me where and how to change this fuse?

I tried to find a picture online to show you, but could not locate one. Pull the transfer belt out a little ways. look on the side of transfer belt unit that faces the back of the copier. Just behind the handle you grab to pull the belt unit out will be a piece of black plastic held in place with one screw, it has two metal plates attached to it, about 1/2 inch apart. Remove this and the fuse will fall right out, so remove slowly. Replace fuse, screw back onto belt unit, and reinstall. Enjoy.

jenna41
08-25-2015, 06:53 PM
I tried to find a picture online to show you, but could not locate one. Pull the transfer belt out a little ways. look on the side of transfer belt unit that faces the back of the copier. Just behind the handle you grab to pull the belt unit out will be a piece of black plastic held in place with one screw, it has two metal plates attached to it, about 1/2 inch apart. Remove this and the fuse will fall right out, so remove slowly. Replace fuse, screw back onto belt unit, and reinstall. Enjoy.

Thank you so much! you are a life saver :) just what I needed to know..easy as 1 2 3
Jennifer

Custom Search