PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c250

Custom Search

Gab
08-23-2015, 10:38 PM
Error c5357 appears. When machine warms if i open and close front door appears again and again. When warming finish and open and close front door error doesn,t apper no more and i can work. I checked all cooling funs and they are ok. Somebody tald me that i have not put machine right on paper cabinet.

Also the image for black is light and not vivid( at the beginning first 1,2 letters of each line are ok but all the rest isn't. Also when i print consumables life image is ok) . I replaced black IU with some others from othermachines with no result. Can any body tell me how can i fix it?

Gab
08-24-2015, 10:09 PM
Error c5357 appears. When machine warms if i open and close front door appears again and again. When warming finish and open and close front door error doesn,t apper no more and i can work. I checked all cooling funs and they are ok. Somebody tald me that i have not put machine right on paper cabinet.

Also the image for black is light and not vivid( at the beginning first 1,2 letters of each line are ok but all the rest isn't. Also when i print consumables life image is ok) . I replaced black IU with some others from othermachines with no result. Can any body tell me how can i fix it?

Also i noticed that lettersat first 2cm areok then they decome light. Also when iprint consumables life form machine print is ok, And when i print number of copies for about 5cm copy is ok but the rest is light

allan
08-25-2015, 05:56 AM
2nd Transfer pressure problem? Jam the machine if the paper is almost past the transfer section and check the image density on the belt.

rrrohan
08-25-2015, 07:51 AM
I find cooling fan errors are usally correct, the fan is buggered

I do them on mine sites fairly often in C360 range due to the dust

Gab
08-25-2015, 03:46 PM
2nd Transfer pressure problem? Jam the machine if the paper is almost past the transfer section and check the image density on the belt.

I replaced the whole fusing unit with another and the problem remains.

rrrohan
08-25-2015, 04:27 PM
I replaced the whole fusing unit with another and the problem remains.
He wasn't referring to the fuser, he was talking about the ITBU

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Gab
08-25-2015, 06:02 PM
He wasn't referring to the fuser, he was talking about the ITBU

Sory, I am not familiar with Konica Minolta machines. I am a Ricoh tech.
Can anybody tell mewat is ITBU .

allan
08-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Image Transfer Belt Unit.
The big belt running across the drums.

Gab
08-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Image Transfer Belt Unit.
The big belt running across the drums.

I have tried with 2 other belts from different machines with same result.

allan
08-25-2015, 10:48 PM
I have tried with 2 other belts from different machines with same result.

I am not saying its the belt.

rrrohan
08-26-2015, 12:38 AM
The belt is primary transfer, secondary is the transfer from belt to paper.

Gab
08-26-2015, 08:48 AM
I am not saying its the belt.

Anyway , please tell me what do i have to replace or clean or calibratre (and where it is).Thanks

rrrohan
08-26-2015, 08:56 AM
Anyway , please tell me what do i have to replace or clean or calibratre (and where it is).Thanks
Get it to print a photo on A3, when it is feeding wait a few seconds and open side door mid print. See what the print quality is like on the paper prior to it going through fuser.
Check how it looks on the transfer belt, remove if nessary. If it looks OK on paper prior to the fuser make sure its not got the green levers set on envelope

If it looks crap on just the paper but not the belt check the transfer rollers

If it looks crap on the belt let us know

Gab
08-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Get it to print a photo on A3, when it is feeding wait a few seconds and open side door mid print. See what the print quality is like on the paper prior to it going through fuser.
Check how it looks on the transfer belt, remove if nessary. If it looks OK on paper prior to the fuser make sure its not got the green levers set on envelope

If it looks crap on just the paper but not the belt check the transfer rollers

If it looks crap on the belt let us know

I have made as you said . Image on belt is too light , i can't see it directly . In order to see it i have to watch it from too close and at an agle. Also i tried with an othertransfer roller with no result.
i.e I took the machine from a customer (i sold an other) . I changed machine when belt need to be replaced. I reset belt and use the same. Also i asked customer and he told me that copy quality was ok till it stoped (for belt replacement)

Gab
08-27-2015, 02:41 PM
I have made as you said . Image on belt is too light , i can't see it directly . In order to see it i have to watch it from too close and at an agle. Also i tried with an othertransfer roller with no result.
i.e I took the machine from a customer (i sold an other) . I changed machine when belt need to be replaced. I reset belt and use the same. Also i asked customer and he told me that copy quality was ok till it stoped (for belt replacement)
Also i made some printings with same results (for 1,2 cm at the begining is ok and as we getb away from the beginning it get lighter

Gab
09-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Also i made some printings with same results (for 1,2 cm at the begining is ok and as we getb away from the beginning it get lighter

Finaly it was the high voltage board

Custom Search