PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 423 line (not in feed direction)

Custom Search

brent
08-24-2015, 04:49 PM
so I think it has been covered but I couldn't find it. I have a line every so often it is about a half inch wide at times.. it is rough to the touch and it is very non uniform in other words it happens every so often.. looking for help dv unit? high voltage unit? any thoughts are appreciated
I have 2 machines doing this now.. thanks

brent

copier addict
08-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Separate the dev unit from the drum and have a close look at the dev spacer rollers. I think you will find one or both of the rollers will have a split in it. Replace the rollers and that should solve the problem. KonMin sells the rollers in a set of two which includes the washers.

Hansoon
08-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Sounds like the bias is leaking somewhere Brent. Look for scars in the drum surface and/or copper contacts of the drum unit not sitting well. Also we had with the older DI-351/BH-350 generation often the same effect because the copper door contacts where not touching the corresponding contact in the machine properly. Until now I had only one BH-423 doing exactly what you describes and I just rebuild the complete image unit and cleaned before mentioned copper contacts. Machine made around 15K after this without further problems.

Hans

allan
08-24-2015, 07:35 PM
Does the pattern look like reptile skin. I agree with Hans. Look for holes is the seals on the side the drums wear thru on the deep side of the machine on the hole in the seal allows the current to leak.

Custom Search