PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 600 "Now Warming Up Ready to Scan"

Custom Search

rizwan143
08-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Hey!

Bizhub 600 keep saying "Now Warming Up Ready to Scan" but never warms up. what are the possible problems & solution please.

Update 1 : I tried to clean Sensor below the Drum with blower & cloth but still it has the problem

allan
08-25-2015, 05:07 PM
Its normally the drum connector the sensors or the sensor board. Even bad developer on a shot drum can cause this.
What errors do you get if you run auto density or auto gamma.

On this machine there is no real indication of the problem. I have learned to listen close to get an idea what the machine is up to. ]

Does it sound like the engine stops and starts the whole time, or the laser stops and starts?

minimerlin
08-25-2015, 08:04 PM
Fuser lamp blown?

Cookr
08-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Clean those sensors behind the drum also unplug and plug back in the TCSB I think thats what it is anyway. Its the board under the toner area. After I do that it usually works just fine. Good luck

rizwan143
08-26-2015, 04:25 AM
Its normally the drum connector the sensors or the sensor board. Even bad developer on a shot drum can cause this.
What errors do you get if you run auto density or auto gamma.

On this machine there is no real indication of the problem. I have learned to listen close to get an idea what the machine is up to. ]

Does it sound like the engine stops and starts the whole time, or the laser stops and starts?

> I tried to run it under drum Pec. & Auto dot 1 but it keeps saying operating.... Then i restarted machine after few minutes..

> Also i removed fuser plastic & see it by cheating doors.
The lamp is ON & even turn off after 5-6 mins & then ON again after few seconds...

> Btw. Only 1 lamp is ON & the 2nd parallel lamp with it is Fused. Can it be the problem? As i heard that 1 lamp is still enough to warmup machine..

> Also i changed the AIDC sensor below drum with sensor of Di5510 but still same problem

perdana
08-26-2015, 10:29 AM
Change the TCSB Board with a new one.

Zackuth
08-26-2015, 01:51 PM
>
> Btw. Only 1 lamp is ON & the 2nd parallel lamp with it is Fused. Can it be the problem? As i heard that 1 lamp is still enough to warmup machine..

There are three lamps, two in the heat roller and one in the pressure roller. All three have to be on for it to work right. If you have only one lamp on in the heat roller then you have found the problem.

darry1322
08-26-2015, 02:08 PM
The heat roller uses 1 lamp to heat the center of the roller and the other lamp heats the outer edges. Either lamp cannot properly heat the fuser by itself. I suppose the lamp that heats the outer edges might come close, but still not good enough.

allan
08-26-2015, 04:18 PM
There are three lamps, two in the heat roller and one in the pressure roller. All three have to be on for it to work right. If you have only one lamp on in the heat roller then you have found the problem.

It works ok without the LPR lamp.
The machine would give a C35XX or C 38XX error if it does not heat up.
Inspect the sensor on the latch lever for the ADU, i have had that before.

Kidaver
08-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Can be anything from the toner density sensor to PRCB....the one time I did have this issue is was the PRCB

allan
08-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Can be anything from the toner density sensor to PRCB....the one time I did have this issue is was the PRCB

this is a super common thing to happen to these machines and yet to be found fixes. There is a lot.

RRodgers
08-27-2015, 03:05 AM
Clean those sensors behind the drum also unplug and plug back in the TCSB I think thats what it is anyway. Its the board under the toner area. After I do that it usually works just fine. Good luck

I've had that board go bad, replacing it fixed the issue. I'd try clean the sensors first, even removing said board and blowing it out with some can air. Re-run all the drum adjustments and see if that fixes it.
HTH and GL

rizwan143
08-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Finally the problem is solved :) :) :)

It was the Toner Problem. My Toner bottle was just having a little toner Approximately 1" . Amazing why not it shown Add Toner soon like other machines before going less toner.

Custom Search